Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Klarity Kosmetics

So far so good with the app. Its pretty easy to work as well and my affiliates didn't have any issues with signing up.

Baby Ninja

There is no better app that this to create an affiliate marketing program on your Shopify store. The support is crazy fast and spot on to solve my queries. My affiliates are signing up with no issues. Thumbs up!

WILFRIEDandCO

Good app, fit all my requirements and the support is really fast, i recommend a lot this app ! Thanks you team !

West Virginia Wholesale

I originally wrote a pretty negative review, but the developer was nice enough to respond quickly and politely and then walk me through the confusion points by email. The app does in fact appear to be everything it says and after playing with it does everything it says very well. Sorry for the confusion!

Meditate Better

Can I give it 6 stars? Please? Can I? Anuj just added a badly needed feature, literally overnight! It just does not get any better than that. Anywhere!

Anuj is patient, easy to talk to, and extremely helpful. So high marks for support!

Affiliates can share their link and the coupon on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as in emails and web pages, which is pretty terrific.

Initial setup was easy. At that time, you set up the default commission for all products in the store. After that, you can set commissions for individual products. When you set your logo for the affiliate portal, you want upload a banner-image, with logo graphic and store title. When you're done, check the affiliate page, which has a light blue background. If needed, adjust your banner image to match that background and go to Settings > Branding in the app to upload it.

At the moment, the affiliate page doesn't list product-links, and coupons are global, or per-affiliate. So it's a great app for a store with a single signature product, or where a single coupon works for everything, or where different affiliates have different coupons. They have a good track record, though, so I'm hoping for a bit more of the flexibility I need, in future.

At MeditateBetter.com, I created an affiliate commission for the signature (high-price) product, and used the Advanced settings to change the default affiliate link to go to that product instead of the main page. Then I created a one-time (global) coupon good for a discount. The default referral link goes to the main page, though, so I changed it point to that product.

And all of that was free! When I upgrade, I'll be able to create multi-level payouts, specify a custom URL for the affiliate portal (but the default portal URL isn't bad!), and set up a favicon for that portal. It will be worth doing, when the time comes. But in the meantime, I get great functionality and great support at a great price!

Saliyafashion

I had an affiliate app that was expensive , I found this one, even easier than the other one and i can have the free plan. The customer service is very good AS WELL. VERY RECOMMENDED.

My Pipe And Me

When I open my store I had in mind to get others involved to share my store and I would pay them for their work,but I didn’t know how to keep track of the sales and payment,until I found this app!!Life saver and the communication and help from their team has been great.I did a few test orders and was very happy with everything.Looking forward to use this up to grow my store.

Ralph Christian

Brilliant app - we've used other apps in the past (like Reffersion) and this is heads and shoulders above the rest. Support is instant (about 2 minutes for a response) and the interface for affiliates is super slick. Very happy 10/10.

Empire Equestrian

Very Helpful service! easy to use app would highly recommend! does exactly what it says on the tin!
I had a problem and i emailed support. The issue was resolved in less then an hour!

Social Media Plus

Im amazed, this app seems to be too good to be truth, I installed it few hours ago and it seems it offers more than Refersion ($89 usd per month) and for free, I will try it few months then I think I will upgrade to paid version. For now all i can say is I LOVE IT, an excellent job made by the devs.

Please add an option that allows the affiliate change the language, that will boost ecommerce that sells worldwide like me :)

June 21, 2019

Hello,

As per your request, we have added option to automatically change the language based on affiliate's location/language. For eg. an affiliate from France will see the portal in French and one from Spain will see it in Spanish.

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback.