Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Apollo Tarot

I've just installed the app, and so far, it seems pretty straightforward. The setup was quick and easy. Also, I like how the basic features are free, so you have plenty of time to build your affiliate team without having to rush through a limited trial period. And then, when the time is right, you can upgrade with no hurry. I recommend the app.

SweatSwat

Seems easy thus far! Just follow the step by step instructions with the app. Will write another review once we have been using it for a month.

My Closet

Here's my story with GoAffPro — I first installed this app when I had created my very first store 2 years ago. They did exactly what I needed and offered me just enough access to tools and set up with the free version that it helped me to not get too overwhelmed. (since this was my first time attempting affiliate marketing) Jump 2 years to today and I now have more experience than when I first started out so, naturally, I wanted to create a new store. As I created my brand new store, Mycloset.clothing, the very first app I installed was GoAffPro. Since my last time using them was 2 years ago I definitely was able to see all the improvements they made and even what they improved for the free version. The user interface is easy to use (I would only request that when you are in the admin dashboard that maybe instead of bolding the setting tab you are on, maybe adding some tab highlight too so it stands out more?), they make setting up the commission, payments, and design a walk in the park, offering you just what you need, and even what you might not have thought you needed, easy to access on your admin dash. I'm still using the free version since my affiliate program is new and I haven't started growing that network yet, but knowing that I have everything in place and a good foundation to build on with easy to see profit tabs and even a creatives section for affiliates, makes me feel a lot more confident in taking that next step. And last but not least, the customer service is spot on. I made a silly technical error, put in a ticket late night on the weekend, and by early next morning, Anuj answered my question and even fixed my issue with one reply! Thank you GoAffPro for offering a free version of your app with enough features to let store owners test it out and even run on it smoothly. P.S. if you're wondering about payment handling - GoAffPro takes care of that for you and even offers a plethora of different payment options, if you're just starting out - you can't go wrong with these guys.

Yukon Morel

I love the test feature that shows me the kind of user experience the affiliates are going to have!

Get'n Hook'd Lures

This app is very easy to use and the best part is that it is free. It's great for Newbies like me! It has a step by step tutorial to walk you through the setup process. We were up and running in minutes.

Ananda Ayurveda

So far it's really user friendly. The right price for my brand new start-up as well. Would recommend it.

Elki Designs

I like the ease of the set up thus far it is a great app. I am yet to test it with any real affiliates but im sure it will be really great!

Soul Fire Gifts

Very Satisfied with this app if you are looking for FREE that does all the basics this is where its at. customer service is on point too!

InfluencerandBeauty

Seem so easy and fine! Just started to use it, but I am absolutely satisfied! Thank you very much! Norbert

Inova Cachos

Estou testando. Parece bom! Assim que os afiliados começarem a usar, volto aqui e passo mais detalhes sobre o funcionamento.