Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

MY SHOPPING LIVE 联盟商城

this is the best affiliate app that i ever used, a good app must have fast response support, i like Goaffpro & support team

Bobygreen

We could improve our sales thanks to goaff. Very easy to use and awesome support, Anuj is a lifesaver! :) very happy with this tool!

ThumbPRO

Excellent affiliate app. I had tried others before I found this and those others were just too complicated. Goaffpro is easy to install, intuitive, works wonderfully. They have great, responsive support and many help docs. I love this app and am so grateful for it. We have signed on many affiliates. I think the designers of this app thought of everything someone with affiliates would need. Highly recommend it!

Bottled Heaven Co

This app is great if you're looking to connect with brands or influencers. Their support team is amazing and always responds to my inquiries quickly! Easy to use and they have a great template set up for you, to guide on setting up your program

Amanda Deer Jewelry

So far we are really loving this app. The support is great too, responded within minutes to help us. Easy to use too.

Tupperware Israel

It is very easy to use, highly customizable and the support team is great and quick to provide support

NiTrideDesign

GoAffPro is an amazing app to use if you want to setup affiliate marketing for your online store. They have a very popular service with affiliates ready to promote your store instantly. I setup affiliate marketing for my store and had many people sign up to promote my store, before I had even opened my store to the public. The GoAffPro team are also extremely supportive and helpful. I had a huge problem to solve where I was unable to set up my affiliate commissions quickly in bulk, and asked for some easy way to complete this in bulk (through a CSV file upload) as an example. Anuj was very supportive and understood my needs really well. He had the team develop a new feature for their app just to support my needs, and solve this issue for others in the future. They were very quick at developing this feature, and the feature worked perfectly with no issues. This shows how good the Goaffpro team are at evolving and improving their app. They are extremely good at solving peoples issues and further using this information to improve their app and service. Fantastic app, highly recommend.

Oh Happy Abby

I have this app for a couple of months now and it’s been amazing for me and my ambassador, I had an issue this week because I changed the discount code for my customers, I didn’t understand that so I contact their customer service and they answered in few minutes my email … and helped me a tons. Super happy!

My Little Necklace

Great app! Super easy to use and manage your affilates and ambassadors. The team is always there to help!

Pinlife 品生活

The team is fantastic. Very good service and support. They quickly roll out the feature I need and fix issues in a very short period of time. I am very happy with the service.