Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

domdar

Very easy setup. If you want to do affilate marketing, you should use this app I am enthusiastic and free of charge

ThatFinanceChick Store

Easy set up and has everything that I need at this point in time. I've been looking for a good affiliate program for a long time

neckup shop

Most convenient app I ever used in Shopify. I would definitely install it again in my other stores!

therootboard.com

Set up was incredibly fast and smooth. Amazing how great the customer experience was. Only complaint is that using the goaffpro domain for the affiliate portal (using my domain is only available in the paid offering) triggers a Chrome Safety Warning that is confusing and will send would-be affiliates away. Update: I requested help from Support and Anuj was timely, articulate and provided the solution. My experience with GoAffPro has been excellent. I'm a #customerforlife.

The Queenz Closet

I love this app so much, it is very easy to use yet has very advanced features. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I'll be upgrading soon. It is the best i've used so far.

Hello Pores

First time using an affiliate app and it does a really great job at getting you all set up and it provides good features on it's free plan.

Womens s

from the best apps in shopify he helped you to grow your store and let you make money the best app ever

Viviva Colors

I'm loving this app for all the reasons!
24x7 CustomerService - Check
Seamlessly working app - Check
Easy to get started - Check

LustyWoo

I use this app and very powerful and easy setup. Really appriciate that. Now I started my affiliate programs.

Johnny Concert

I am switching over my e-commerce shop to Shopify from Woocommerce and basically new to everything Shopify. I also needed an Affiliate plug-in that would work with my growing platform. I have to say Goaffpro was a great choice for my business. Everything is pretty easy to set up, I love there is a free plan to start so you do not have to put up any money until you are ready to and this will help me grow my brand in a way that works for me. The best part of this app is the SPEEDY CUSTOMER SERVICE. Everyone I spoke to was super on top of everything and really put me at ease knowing that if I have any issues or concerns their tech/customer support responds within a day and works to resolve any issues immediately. As I grow my platform I will be staying with Goaffpro because, in all honesty, top-notch customer services and efficiency are very important to me and will take the crown when deciding who to work with and it gives me great peace of mind so I can focus on the more important task. Thank you Goaffpro for your kind and responsive platform. I can't think to take my Affiliate Marketing anywhere else you have made it so simple and easy and a pleasure to chat with, we are very grateful for your wonderful services.