Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Cool Weed Shirts

EXACTLY what I was looking for! Such easy set up, I would recommend to anybody who's looking to add an affiliate program to their shopify store

Dreamy Presets

Love this app. It's the best affiliate management app here on Shopify, and I have tried a few! We've had more successes recruiting affiliates with this app than any others. It's a no-brainer to download this app. Every store should have it if you're serious about growing your business.

AMADI

Love this app. Extremely easy to set everything up and it covers all the basics. Perfect for someone who is new to affiliate marketing! Highly recommend. :)

CORDA

I have been impressed by this app in the last few weeks I've been using it. There have been lots of ways I can customize the messaging, even with the free account, and the customer service has been amazing!

Cosmolink

I will like it so far. It has all the features that I was looking for.
We are going to start testing the features and go live with this. Awesome app!

Apollo Tarot

I've just installed the app, and so far, it seems pretty straightforward. The setup was quick and easy. Also, I like how the basic features are free, so you have plenty of time to build your affiliate team without having to rush through a limited trial period. And then, when the time is right, you can upgrade with no hurry. I recommend the app.

SweatSwat

Seems easy thus far! Just follow the step by step instructions with the app. Will write another review once we have been using it for a month.

My Closet

Here's my story with GoAffPro — I first installed this app when I had created my very first store 2 years ago. They did exactly what I needed and offered me just enough access to tools and set up with the free version that it helped me to not get too overwhelmed. (since this was my first time attempting affiliate marketing) Jump 2 years to today and I now have more experience than when I first started out so, naturally, I wanted to create a new store. As I created my brand new store, Mycloset.clothing, the very first app I installed was GoAffPro. Since my last time using them was 2 years ago I definitely was able to see all the improvements they made and even what they improved for the free version. The user interface is easy to use (I would only request that when you are in the admin dashboard that maybe instead of bolding the setting tab you are on, maybe adding some tab highlight too so it stands out more?), they make setting up the commission, payments, and design a walk in the park, offering you just what you need, and even what you might not have thought you needed, easy to access on your admin dash. I'm still using the free version since my affiliate program is new and I haven't started growing that network yet, but knowing that I have everything in place and a good foundation to build on with easy to see profit tabs and even a creatives section for affiliates, makes me feel a lot more confident in taking that next step. And last but not least, the customer service is spot on. I made a silly technical error, put in a ticket late night on the weekend, and by early next morning, Anuj answered my question and even fixed my issue with one reply! Thank you GoAffPro for offering a free version of your app with enough features to let store owners test it out and even run on it smoothly. P.S. if you're wondering about payment handling - GoAffPro takes care of that for you and even offers a plethora of different payment options, if you're just starting out - you can't go wrong with these guys.

Yukon Morel

I love the test feature that shows me the kind of user experience the affiliates are going to have!

Get'n Hook'd Lures

This app is very easy to use and the best part is that it is free. It's great for Newbies like me! It has a step by step tutorial to walk you through the setup process. We were up and running in minutes.