Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Fougère Beauty

I've recently gotten into affiliate marketing and found out about this app. It's shocking how much this app offers in the free plan. I recommend this app to everyone! Perfect.

Wagified

It was just what I was looking for. Beautiful home page and the settings were easy To configure. Thank you for offering it for free!

NRG Race Apparel UK

THIS IS A GREAT APP! WELL DONE ............................................................................................

URB1™ Vêtements Streetwear

application parfaite, est complète, SAV tres rapide et profesionnel, je recommande cette application

Steal Deals

Loved the application. Really helpful. Didn't had to do much after installing the application. A great affiliate marketing tool. Kudos to Anuj and team.

VMasks™

Best app ever made....................................................................................

Bloom Hair Vitamíny na vlasy

This app is fantastic! We used to work with many affiliate apps in the past, but this one I like the most. It is offering so much also in the free version!

The Life Shop No.8

He is a great application. I have compared many other software, this one is the best. highly recommended

slayzbundlesboutique

Verrry Nice app to use for your store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was easy to set up and now I'm able to use it to gain more customer to shop and It free until you upgrade.

ELYTRUM

I only installed the app a few days ago, so I am providing a review on the setup and support. I will provide another review again once I and my affiliates start to use the app. BTW, I am on a simple plan for now.
Setting up of the app is very simple, pretty straightforward, and where I wasn't sure with some setup, the support (Anuj) was very fast to respond, the advice was so easy to follow, straight to the point. I also setup a test affiliate, and the dashboard look easy to navigate, clean design. I would recommend this app.