Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1951 - 1960 of 3754 reviews

Shopping Bench

I use this ap to send my products to the Google Merchant Center. It works flawlessly. I would not change a thing.

Bunion Free

The app is the best and also the support is the best, they helped to fix a lot of errors with my google shopping feed

Relax Santé

The application is really good, everything is done to simplify our task. The support team is very efficient too!

Melissa Tyson Designs

Every time I use this app and run into any issues, the support is outstanding.
They have videos to address any concerns. 5 star for Abhishek who will make sure you feed is ready to go!

Onlyapparels

Best App for google merchant feed, additional image sale price and price option. real time update, Bulk update option very helpful

BeardField

Very useful App with a great costumer service, my problem was solved in seconds. i would definitely recommend

Fashion4kids016

great app and great support, i had a problem with my domain and they solved me immediately, really good

Bergamont & Blue

Great app and excellent service if you need help, I've had to contact Abhishek a couple of times for support and each time he's come back straight away and been extremely helpful.

Gym Equipment At Home

Very good app, gets the job done, well worth it. The best google shopping implementation out there.

MARILOU Shop

Great app! very easy to use and manage your feed. I have used for multiple stores. Their support is great.