Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1961 - 1970 of 2172 reviews

Tickingfinds

After trying out a couple of different apps, we find that this app is by far one of the simplest to set up and easiest to manoeuvre. To top it all off, the service is amazing, we had a bit of a roadblock when merchant center hit us with errors, Amit’s quick and prompt assistance was helpful and it definitely solved our problems!

BIG THUMBS UPS TO AMIT AND TEAM!

Cheers!

Dream Livings

Excellent service!! Amit helped me through fixing an issue that another app was creating and also helped me setup with Google ReMarketing as well! Excellent stuff! Highly Recommended. A+!

Kraywoods

Twice i had support questions, and i was able to reach Amit via Skype immediatly for support. I don't think you will find this level of support for any other app. Fully recommend!

Swag Kart

Thanks so much for the help. Amazing app and team. Highly recommended.

Jensen Lewis

Excellent app. Way better than Shopify's "Channel". Amit is knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I couldn't recommend this more!

Lumasleep

The best app I've downloaded so far when using Shopify. Amit is very knowledgeable, and very customer service oriented. If I could give 10 stars I would just for the customer service portion of his services. Highly recommend this app.

Elegant Linens Store

Fantastic app and super fantastic customer support.

Carvers Olde Iron

Nice app for helping bridge the gap between my shopify store and the google shopping platform. CS has been very helpful. For the money this app cant be beaten.

Redrickshaw Com

great app. easy to use and good support from the developer

Riverside Maple Farms

wonderful app -- after a week of struggling with the native Shopify app, I installed this and within 24 hours my products were showing up on google