Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1961 - 1970 of 4019 reviews

Magnet Shoes Store

Location France

Great support team and a user friendly app which simplify the integration between Google Shopping and Shopify. A must have if you do Google Shopping campaign.

Jolly Costume

Location China

I'm use this app for google shopping and google ads, before this, I was using the Google Channel app made by Shopify, but I find this one is much powerful , mul-countries supporting, easier to edit products, better re-marketing in google ads account. Then I want to switch to this app, I email the customers service, they help me a lot and I switched to this one very smoothly. If you want going to sales in google shopping, you should try this app.

Onshore Cellars

Location France

Extremely reactive help desk and a very useful app... We have been able to use this app to update and submit en mass 1600+ products... Very happy thank you.

noxfan

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem, and deal with a lot of troublesome problems.

wingwhite

Location Germany

I can highly recommend the app. For every error message you can find an answer on the FAQ side. The app connecte really well with shopify and google ads account. Installation was really easy.

Tec Gadgets

Location Portugal

Here's the reasons i like this app:
- Support is amazing!
- Super easy to connect your store with the Merchant Centers
- Feed optimizations on the app product page
- No issues so far (some apps become very slow or start to show internal server errors, etc..)

Sussex Special™

Great app, very precise and accurate and do what it's says it do. The customer service is prompt, professional and very helpful.

Niche Bazaar Studio

Bruce helped me sort out which products to display and not display in my shopping feed, helpful screen grabs and really nice as well. Loved this customer service

BRAIDS QUEEN

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is very easy to use, and they reply to emails very quickly and are super super super patient. I love their staff to death and they solved plenty of my problems.

Kikipettee

Location Vietnam

The Support is awesome. They get back to me with their answer very quickly whenever I have any question. Thank you so much!