Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1961 - 1970 of 3406 reviews

worldchainstore.com

Absolutely top notch support.They are even willing to go the extra mile and change the code for you. Unbelievable. thank you.
They give you a lot of advice as well.

Dovetail Deals

I find the app to be great, works well.

It does all of the job automatically and I use it for Google and Microsoft and Facebook.

I had a small issue recently and it was responded to and fixed very quickly.

So, would for sure recommend.

votvot.ch

i used this app for a couple of months, because i felt it should help maintaining google shopping campaigns. it does somehow, but usage is not pleasant, especially when you work with custom tags, however i realized that the app does update the google merchant center daily which make the campaigns go down for a few hours, as the products are resubmitted, as this is business critical we decided not to use this app anymore, we cannot afford having our products not available in google for a few hours a day

The Sweet Finds

Fantastic customer support, very quick to not only respond but to fix things. Best customer support on the Shopify app store.

hoglam2020

AMAZING app easy to use, The support WOW they do answer in less than 24 hours. keep going guys, you are doing an excellent job.

Margre.116im

GOOD!app I like it.gogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogogogogogogogo

SpenBuy

Abhishek is an amazing person and very professional. He solved my issue very quickly. Very happy for what he has done for me

Hawne Products

I found the support of this app to be excellent. The staff are very king and helpful and very responsive to you needs. So do I recommend this app for your business....yes I do.
HawneProducts.com

jarmanenterprise

i had a question about why my images weren't showing on all my products. the customer service for this app had the problem fixed in a matter of minutes. I am very happy with the service I received.

Melsretail

I used this app to link my feeds to Google shopping. I found it very effective especially when I had been faced with errors in my Google merchant account, where the products from my feed weren't showing. The support team was very useful as they were able to resolve the errors I had within a matter of hours from my initial email towards them, seeking assistance. I would highly recommend this application.