Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1981 - 1990 of 3876 reviews

Yamazaki Home Europe

This App is working really great with such a reasonable price! Mostly I really appreciate their excellent customer support. Google shopping is complicated and it is really crucial to manage the data feed, although they give us an accurate solution with screenshots and all detailed instruction when I encountered some problems. Couldn't be better. ☆☆☆☆☆

Talosmoon

Exceptional support. For users unfamiliar with product data feeds, they help with step by step tutorials and will double check your feed to ensure it's error free and pushing the right product to each sales channel. Definitely recommend!!

Horad

This app is amazing, it actually does the job well. The support team is extremely fast and willing to go extra miles to help me solve problems

Eko Motion

Great service. Really happy with how they dealt with the issue. Very much recommended. Thank you very much

XooKool

This APP is great. I have been using it for more than a year. But their Support Team is AMAZING, they are really a partner. They have enable us to have a successful Data Feed. Thank you all for your great support all this time.

Ehybebe - Store Ufficiale

I did a lot of questions to the support, and they helped me a lot.
App is working, so for now I am satisfied!

KOOKOO EU

We implemented this App few months ago, after the original Shopify-Google MC Connector was failing while syncing the SKUs. Since then there has been no conflict. We feel secure and safe with this app. In addition, Symprosys have a great, professional and immediate customer service. I never experienced such speed and kindness. Perfect support received once again :)

belledesoiree.com

I used this app for my google shopping to make it easier. As soon as I had some questions, I got help right away and when I did not know how to do something, they used their developers to fix it for me which I really appreciated. Thank you!

MDKSocks

After stressing out weeks with the free Google Shopping app I tried this one. Got everything set up in a day with help from the AMAZING support!

At Home Zone

I have had outstanding service and help with any glitches within 24 hrs as I set up my Google Ads for the first time. The feed updates automatically as I make changes in my store. Great App