Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1981 - 1990 of 2375 reviews

Tank The Tank

I can not say enough about how wonderful this app is.. It has solved every issue we have ever encountered with our product feeds in the past and has helped us to discover some new ways to promote our products. Amit answered all of our support questions and even helped us out via Skype! Thank you Amit for all of your help and your guidance! You went above and beyond and we really appreciate it.

Ergonevo

Works really well. Customer service persistently dealt with an issue until it was resolved. Saves a lot of time.

Lifestyledeals.de

This app is really the best you can get for google shopping feed, also the support is more than 5 stars, really happy with that!

Devioos Art

This app is the best app you could ever get in term or managing your flux. Great features as "edit titles & descriptions" will make you add keywords without deteriorating the UX.
But what I like more is the outstanding support which reply within 30 min every time.
Deserves 10 stars, really mean it. You guys are outworking everybody.
Keep rockin' guys !

Shiny Tape

This app is great, but what makes it so good is that the developer is so helpful!
He even helped me code parts I needed help with! Very very good

Cezanny

The support was just perfect, helped me a lot, and the app is a must have if you want to start with google shopping ! :)

SaferBackpack™

The app is really simple and useful. And the support so devoted to help you it is amazing. I recommend a lot!

Trade Sports

I am trailing the service but so far I have had great support from Amit, we have an unknown error which is being sorted as I type. Brilliant service and I will be signing up for the service alone.

Lena Felice

I'm very happy with this app
Very easy to set up
This is the best app ever for creating an optimized google shopping feed
And support is amazing! I can't thank you enough!
Highly recommended

DAXION mall™

I've been using this for about 4 weeks, now passed the trial period and I am very happy. Before this app, I had all my items in pending status and no-one understood how to solve, google support included. Nobody could help me, before the fantastic Amit on this Apps Support solved it for me. Now everything works fine, all items approved. Warnings are disappearing gradually and automatically. Price is great. If to look for some room for improvement, it could be easier to edit condition, colors etc. But its quite good already. Thanks for a great App with a Fantastic Support Team!