Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1981 - 1990 of 3141 reviews

The Blooming Flora

This is by far the best app ive come across and even better is their customer service. they will help you with everything and very quick to respond . i havent been this happy with support in a long while. do yourself a favor and go with these guys as they are truly professionals that are here for your sucess

Motorvention

This app has allowed me to flawlessly import over 40,000 products from my store into Google Shopping, Facebook & Bing. I highly recommend it as the staff are very quick to reply to any queries and will even go into your ad account to help with set up.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I had problems to uploading my products to Google, and I received great support and advice in operating this smart app. Their complete app cover and resolves all the issue we have encounter in listing our products to google shopping . Fast, intuitive and problem solving app!

BabyTempr™

Good feed app and great support, they helped us out resolving issues on our merchant account and approved our ads on Google!

Electric Zip

Very good support and everything is wonderful!! FAST APP, FAST SUPPORT and I have been the user for over a year and never have a disappointing second at all. Highly recommended

Air Kayaks Direct

Fantastic app and even better support. I'm constantly impressed by this company and have used their apps for years.

Mountain East eBike

The app did exactly what I needed it to and the support team is very quick, knowledgeable, and helpful! I highly recommend!

IBKUL

I used this app because Shopify's own app is not as good. This app updates my inventory in shorter intervals and their support staff is also responsive.

DermaLeds

Amazing Support, they were very helpful when I ask for it, the app can help with colors and size better than other apps

Catherine Cole

Great customer service. I needed detailed help and the were very good about explaining what I needed.