Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1991 - 2000 of 2393 reviews

Lexington Luggage

BY FAR THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER!!! Installed the app, set up the sync, was pretty simple to set up. I did have some issues due to feeds & promotions I had already set up so contacted support for help. Amit went above & beyond every expectation I had for app support.

Fitbit Straps

The Apps works very good for me so far. The support team are very helpful. highly recommend this apps.

onlineshoppingdudes

Hands down guys this is the best google shopping app.For those who are complaining maybe you have no idea what you are doing.Easy to use and they have a great library of tutorials

Paideia Health

I had a lot of problems with this app when I installed it. However, I had a lot of help and support from Amit who responded to all my emails and arranged google hang outs to resolve my issues. He deserves a pay rise or bonus for his dedication and commitment. Thank you Amit. I gave this 3 stars because I have not made any money since installing the app.

Mobility Scooter Deals

Great app and great support, our website wouldnt be possible without it. A must have for shopping campaigns.

Digital Trend Zone

Customer service is outstanding, replied within minutes. App is relatively easy to use as well. Recommended.

Davson Sales

It is working for multiple countries now and support has been there. Bulk changes or corrections for google and done via app.

JourneyBikes.com

I cannot say that I've had a faster, more reliable customer service experience with any other app. This app works perfectly with what I need AND their customer service is fantastic!

Tank The Tank

I can not say enough about how wonderful this app is.. It has solved every issue we have ever encountered with our product feeds in the past and has helped us to discover some new ways to promote our products. Amit answered all of our support questions and even helped us out via Skype! Thank you Amit for all of your help and your guidance! You went above and beyond and we really appreciate it.

Ergonevo

Works really well. Customer service persistently dealt with an issue until it was resolved. Saves a lot of time.