Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

1991 - 2000 of 3141 reviews

Hometomato

Always great and fast support. The best google shopping integration and shopping management app, try it! It works also for Facebook catalogues and it can feed all the pictures - which is fantastic!!! :-) You can create slideshows in carousels!!! It is all API - so, now manual hustle set up!!! :-)

Couture Di Pari

I have been using this app for a while now and it has saved me many hours of tedious editing on my own as i have lots of products. Great App, good support, highly recommended.

Extaans

Très bien ! Et très intuitif. Très bien pour gérer les boutiques multi produits. Permet d'isoler les produits que l'on veut voir sur Google Shopping.

NXTLVLNYC

The best app for syncing to google. Amazing customer support, fast and helpful. i have tried others including googles own app and this is my only.

Omigo

Great app for pushing your feed to Google/Bing/Facebook. Their support is quick and helpful. You can easily customize your product info inside their admin. Been really nice so far.

Jada’s Place

Great app customer service is great!I would recommend this app to everyone. I will need more help soon

Lapidary Mart

This app works perfectly. Set it up once and forget it. You can even set up your Google tracking through it. Support is fast, friendly and responsive. Highly recommended!

electricridesonly

awesome app and very fast and efficient customer support that was able to guide me through all the steps and make it easy for me!

Relax Me

I use this app to market my products. I have not been using it long but it was easy to setup................................................................................................................

ACU Army

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products (20k+). We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google. It also makes setting up promotions for certain product sets very easy. Finally, we have had some really specific needs for our feed and their customer service, while they operate on different hours than us, have been quick to assist with creating custom feed rules to resolve issues.