Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1991 - 2000 of 3876 reviews

ChokeSports

Great app with intuitive interface and powerful features. I moved all my feeds here and have been extremely happy with the results and the support provided. Highly recommended!

Sellie

Feed For Google Shopping is the must important Shopify Application for our Business. Perfectly synchronizing our products to Google Merchant, Microsoft Merchant and Facebook Shopping Catalog as well.
The Customer service is great with quick reply, their advices are very precious. I would definitely recommend.

DeFieltro

They are very friendly, helpful and professional. They solved the problem very quickly. I recommend this App

Sport Wadi - Sport, Exercise, Fitness & Training equipment in UAE

I tried a lot of similar apps, but this is one of the best apps and their support is very quick and helpful.

UINTA BIKES

This is a great app and goes well beyond feeding Google your products. If you run into issues with Google, Feed for Google has great support to help work through the issues.

Marc Darcy

Support is quick and helpful, they answer your queries directly and efficiently. App is easy to use

Competitors Outlet

Simprosys is always helpful. Over the past year, every time I reach out, they help me resolve my data feed issues. I actually haven't had an issue they didn't help me with yet. My favorite software team to work with.

iBuy

After using this app, my google merchant account got suspended. I never could get it unsuspended. Uninstalling this app

September 19, 2020

Your Merchant Center Account Got Suspended because of the violations of Google's policy on your website "not by our app".

If accounts can get suspended because of our app, we should have been out of business as we are supporting more than 50,000 merchants.

When I reviewed your website, I found that first and very common violation on your Contact Page. There may be other violations as well. Please have a look at this screenshot. https://bit.ly/2FR1rj3

To understand the common reasons for Suspensions, kindly go through this video link https://youtu.be/NP1eBSm-578 or go through the Google Forum link(https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/67411914?hl=en) to understand that it was not our app.

CheveuxRx

The value for the money is extremely high! In my opinion, the best feed manager app there is, and the price is excellent.

Tanzanite Jewelry Designs

Awesome help with setting up any type of feed with Google. They helped me set up everything and responded to all my questions within hours. If you are looking to set up any type of feed, this app and the support can't be beat.