Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

2001 - 2010 of 3900 reviews

NAIPO®

Weve used many of their apps for a long time. Their customer service used to be very nice (AND CRUCIAL) but thats not the case any more unfortunately. As a long time customer we feel abandoned.

Bijuz

if you know at least minimum of digital markting, you will see the power of this app, it includes also REMARKTING tags! with add carts, etc! amazing! dont need do it via anlytics, and dynamic remarkting code, EXCELENT APP, the only thing you guys could improve is rules to apply google categorys. and maybe interface, but the rest, 100% and its only 1st day testing this. I found that can filter by name, and aply bulk edits. PERFECT!

Cake for Breakfast Company

I used this app to help optimize my feed for google ads. I am new to this so I wasn't sure how to set everything up. Customer support was very good. They got back to me quickly and helped me get my feed set up correctly.

Neck Rehab

They are very helpful. I had a question and asked them to help me with solving it, and they have helped me very quickly. Honestly, I would not expect them to do that. So far so good.

Yamazaki Home Europe

This App is working really great with such a reasonable price! Mostly I really appreciate their excellent customer support. Google shopping is complicated and it is really crucial to manage the data feed, although they give us an accurate solution with screenshots and all detailed instruction when I encountered some problems. Couldn't be better. ☆☆☆☆☆

Talosmoon

Exceptional support. For users unfamiliar with product data feeds, they help with step by step tutorials and will double check your feed to ensure it's error free and pushing the right product to each sales channel. Definitely recommend!!

Horad

This app is amazing, it actually does the job well. The support team is extremely fast and willing to go extra miles to help me solve problems

Eko Motion

Great service. Really happy with how they dealt with the issue. Very much recommended. Thank you very much

XooKool

This APP is great. I have been using it for more than a year. But their Support Team is AMAZING, they are really a partner. They have enable us to have a successful Data Feed. Thank you all for your great support all this time.

Ehybebe - Store Ufficiale

I did a lot of questions to the support, and they helped me a lot.
App is working, so for now I am satisfied!