Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2021 - 2030 of 2413 reviews

Lifestyledeals.de

This app is really the best you can get for google shopping feed, also the support is more than 5 stars, really happy with that!

Devioos Art

This app is the best app you could ever get in term or managing your flux. Great features as "edit titles & descriptions" will make you add keywords without deteriorating the UX.
But what I like more is the outstanding support which reply within 30 min every time.
Deserves 10 stars, really mean it. You guys are outworking everybody.
Keep rockin' guys !

Shiny Tape

This app is great, but what makes it so good is that the developer is so helpful!
He even helped me code parts I needed help with! Very very good

Cezanny

The support was just perfect, helped me a lot, and the app is a must have if you want to start with google shopping ! :)

SaferBackpack™

The app is really simple and useful. And the support so devoted to help you it is amazing. I recommend a lot!

Trade Sports

I am trailing the service but so far I have had great support from Amit, we have an unknown error which is being sorted as I type. Brilliant service and I will be signing up for the service alone.

Lena Felice

I'm very happy with this app
Very easy to set up
This is the best app ever for creating an optimized google shopping feed
And support is amazing! I can't thank you enough!
Highly recommended

DAXION mall™

I've been using this for about 4 weeks, now passed the trial period and I am very happy. Before this app, I had all my items in pending status and no-one understood how to solve, google support included. Nobody could help me, before the fantastic Amit on this Apps Support solved it for me. Now everything works fine, all items approved. Warnings are disappearing gradually and automatically. Price is great. If to look for some room for improvement, it could be easier to edit condition, colors etc. But its quite good already. Thanks for a great App with a Fantastic Support Team!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

Just switched from Google's own shopping feed app which is garbage. Not only does this app work perfectly, the support team is super responsive on email and skype.

BAWA Shop Design

Amit (support) has great patience with me, replies timely and up to the moment, the app fills what I was looking for. You should give it a try