Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2021 - 2030 of 2642 reviews

thefeltstore.com

Great customer service. Their support responded to me right away and helped me update some coding within 1-2 days.

Thirdwant

Best and easy app, This app makes all the complicated task so easy that a new person easily set-up high quality google shopping campaigns easily

Yukon Bags

Their support is amazing. The app is extremely easy to use and help you a lot when you are setting up Merchant Center.

Sanoj Tape

Great app! A must have for everyone. Super fast support and always reply within hours so get this app if you would like to transfer products easy!

The Little Christmas Store

Brilliant and easy to use app. Excellent customer service too. Easy to set up and to maintain. An essential for setting up google shopping ads.

uspetsuperstore

The app is good but support is very poor will not recommend this app to anyone as I was trying to get the support from last few months but did not get any answer for my problem yet.

May 29, 2019

Hello Sanjay or Geeta,

You have been using our app Since January 2019. In this period, as per our records, you have tried to get in touch with use twice.

1 - Feb 7. We responded back within 3 mins of your message. But, then there was no further communication from you. No details of what kind of help is needed. See the screenshots on the URLs - http://bit.ly/30S3hGa and http://bit.ly/2W34XcB

2 - May 29. We responded to you within 60 mins of getting your message. That too at after 2 AM India time(We are from India). See the screenshot on the given URL - http://bit.ly/2W22uig

But, after that no response from you. Rather you choose to write a review requesting other merchants to refrain from using our app.

I suggest you to check your inbox before trying to ruin someone else's business.

BigGameBowhunter

Great app for all things to do with Google shopping, conversion tracking, and dynamic remarketing. The support was lightning fast with their responses and very helpful to make sure I am set up correctly.

Highly recommend this service!

Dalinni

Great app, thanks to it all my new products are available in the Merchant Center in a few hours only, which normally would take several days. Plus support is really great, available and efficient. Definitely recommend it !

Wheat.dk

These guys are great and really helpful. Super quick to respond and I can definitely recommend this app.

The Best Store

Truly A Great App. I wanted to make sure it would work as advertised, so I set up a chat using Skype (just wanted reassurance). He explained that it was a straight forward app and it has been nothing short of what he said. Works a little like the old Shopify Google Shopping Feed App, but better...it also handles Variants. I have had the app since Shopify made us switch, and without this app I would be lost. Thank You For The Great App...Much Appreciated.