Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2011 - 2020 of 2533 reviews

Beauti

Works great, does exactly what it says and it's mostly easy to use. Couldn't find a particular button but support was quick to respond and show me where it was. Recommended!

Cocote

Great app for feed items on google shopping! Very quick and good support. They respond quicky for any issues. Help my business so much.

Sakacat

This is a great app for feed items on google shopping! Best and quick support.They always respond quicky for any issues.I like that...thanks

Best Kilts LTD

Good App and customer service, we have all products listed on merchant accounts and in every time we asked for help we were assisted almost immediately.

Bored of Southsea

Does exactly what it says on the Tin. Working very well for us, we are a few days in and it's already converting. - if you have any questions, the support gets back to you very quickly with in detail replies in instructions to help you achieve what you need. Very pleased

Koskii

This is a great app! I liked their Google shopping feed intergration and custom labels part. Also, their support is very good, they always respond quicky for any issues.

Highly recommend this.

Make Memento

This is a great app! We tried using the Google Merchant Centre on it's own to submit products to Google Shopping but it was so difficult and very hard to do necessary tasks like adding custom labels to segment adverts. This app solves all those problems! It was very easy to set up and the help from the team is brilliant! We were set up very quickly and our Google Shopping engagement improved within 24 hours, within a week we were having regular sales through Google Shopping. Thank you so much to Amit and the team!

- Make Memento: makememento.com

Genlitt

It works great if you have all your products identified properly. I set up a hidden folder and submit the products to the feed which automatically syncs with Merchant Center. However, it does not delete the products you are testing. It is removed from the feed but it counts towards your products submitted and you are charged for products you don't have in your feed so you could go to the higher payment plan.

Giving Gecko

Their customer service is fantastic the best I've had from apps on Shopify so far and they've helped me fix a really complex issue I was having. This app has also saved me a ton of time, is extremely helpful and user friendly to use, I can't recommend it enough.

OREA PREP

I was hesitant to use this app after previously having a horrible experience with a different google shopping feed app but I'm SOOO glad I gave them a try. They honestly have amazing customer service - was responded to with a solution within 30 minutes! Will literally help you through your struggles, and wanting to solve what problems you have. Exceptional communication and response time! Well-Done!

Will be a long term client they offer many other services!