Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

2011 - 2020 of 2172 reviews

Espressozen

Installed this app after seeking recommendation from fellow e-commerce friends. Transition from old Shopify Google Shopping Feed App to this one went off without a hitch. Detailed instructions are available, if needed. Had two minor issues arise with variants, but one disappeared after a day. The other one was resolved with a quick Skype call with Amit. During our screen share, he spotted another issue which he proceeded to instruct me step-by-step to resolve another Merchant Center Notification. This app is great and the customer service and knowledge of Amit is superior to any other app I've used. Well worth it!

Wwildtech

Just had a superb phone call with Amit whome personally fixed a number of issues with my feed. I am overwhelmed with how much more traffic I am getting from Google Shopping as a result of this App. Great Work!!!

Zatus Spain

We have contacted with Simprosys for a doubt and they have a very good customer service. Now, we have to wait in order to check if the change solve the problem.

May 11, 2019

Our app has been supporting all the currencies and languages of Google Shopping program since the beginning. In fact, we start supporting countries, currencies and languages within 15 days of Google introducing them on Shopping program.

Seems like merchant wanted to leave the review on Shopify's Google Shopping App, but by error, left it here.

Ofy Clothing

This app so good , i help me alot for feed product

Setnarski

This app is very easy to use. It is efficient, with a very user friendly layout. More impressive than it's ease of use is it's support! Amit replies almost immediately to all inquiries and even provides skype sessions to take a look at your screen. I had an issue I could not resolve and he found the problem and fixed it in less than 8 min via skype!! AMAZING!! I would recommend this app to everyone! Thank you Amit!!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Really, really easy to use and so slick. Would definitely recommend

Lindsi Alexander

This app is great so far. I love the interface. I got an error in Google that I didn't know how to fix and Amit fixed it in minutes. 10 stars for support, I'm excited to see it work as time goes on. Thank you Amit!!

Bagish Se

Great app! Easy to use and does what it´s supposed to.

Cat Curio

This app is ESSENTIAL for every Shopify seller. It has an incredibly easy interface which constantly updates and shows you errors on your store which you can fix in bulk. There are many options to edit your product data directly on the app and feed it to the google merchant center.
The best part of the app is its customer service. Amit is extremely approachable, friendly and prompt Google Expert who has maintained a very good relationship with our team since the beginning. He has helped understand the reasons for using his app, the benefits and course of action in a very simplified manner.
If you want to start Google Adwords then this app is a MUST HAVE. I use only those apps in my store which make sense. And this app, along with its brilliant customer service, makes sense.
Thanks, Amit for your help!

The God Over All

This is the first time I have ever relied an app on shopify, Only just started using the app, ran into an issue with SKU's but the support team is just exceptional. Saturday morning here in London, sent a message through their chat expecting a response later today. They came back to me within 5 minutes by email. Complete shock, best support I have ever experienced and problem being solved within 10 minutes.

thegodoverall.com