Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1941 - 1950 of 3405 reviews

One Click Goods

Excellent app to keep my store synced with Google merchant center and great support. They helped me with a small problem my store had. Thanks.

DESIANAS

They are very helpful. Committed to help customers. Im impressed how they are responsive to resolve issues with google ads. Pleased to give them five stars

Spoteon

Feed For Google Shopping has been the Best app for Accuracy, Performance and Support for us. It feeds our product data into Google Merchant Center automatically keeping the data in sync between our store and GMC. You may choose to manually Re-Sync for instant feed updates. The initial setup and integration was seem less.
I would emphasize on support I have received from Symprosys has been phenomenal. They always have responded timely with detailed guidance oriented explanation and an excellent development support. Overall, it's a great app and a great company!

Natlema

I used this app to help me re review my account to hopefully get the suspension removed. It was very helpful

Esdomera

Great APP, Timely reply, solved many of my problems,highly recommended. Convenient & Easy to use. 5 Stars.

flovchic

I have the problem with excluding products in feed and not submitting to GMC.so I contact to support team. They quickly help me out and solve my all errors. Great app with great support. I highly recommend.

Çhanelia

If you're looking for an optimized Google Shopping Feed, with an outstanding support team, then this app should be installed on all your stores.

Gold Star Values

This app works great with my Google and Microsoft product feeds. I am especially pleased with the support. I had some issues with the feed, and they jumped right on it and had it fixed in just a day. Excellent work!

Sapphire Eagle Gifts

Great app that is easy to use. The support is very fast and helpful. I can highly recommend this app.

Any.shopping

I really cant describe how good this and and how the developers are, the app is incredible, it saves you thousands of hours of your time with one click, price is too good, and the developers are always there to help