Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Les petits plus au quotidien

Excellent app. Very clear. The communication with the developer is very easy whenever I need something and he is very kind. Very happy with this app.

Secret Mantis

Makes adding and submitting products to Google shopping very simple. Amazing customer service and support! Brilliant app overall!

RestaurantStock.com

The apps works great and even has a secret feature that i didnt find anywhere else out of the box... and their support team is wonderful; responsive, polite, and helpful.

zootrendy.com

A road to Success Google Shopping Feed App, Support by Amit is very prompt and will resolve all of the error regarding google merchant center which is priceless Thanks Dear Amit for your wonderful App and service

SENREVE

Some product/feature limitations for supporting international feeds in different currencies, but good customer service overall!

Electric Fireplaces Depot

Great App with great support staff. You should get it. Easy to use with great suppot vides. I like it.

Happy Back Desks

Syncs my products with ease. Plus, Amit is the man. He's helpful and responsive. The app works. Get the app now!

Sun Tanning Store

We outgrew the free google shopping app and transitioned to the Simprosys app to access the advanced features. We initially experience some challenges with custom labels updates but the support group went the extra mile to update my meta data. They even went as far as creating a new application to clean the meta data to correct the issue and remove the old labels from my Shopify data. This is a very good app with excellent features and outstanding service support from Amit and his support group.

Ultra Wishlist

Best! Importing feeds never been easier. Amit and team are super helpful and solving my issue very quick.
Recommended apps!

Krazo World

I really love this app for all of my Google shopping feeds. It makes things simple and easy. I also really like the ease in setting up "promotions" as well. I highly recommend this app if you intend on selling in Google shopping. Also, the customer support is excellent and quick to respond to any questions.