Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

The Original Tea Company

Easy to install and able to check if my products have been submitted successfully or not. A useful app to add to your store.

Women Fabulous Com

Easy to install - Would like to know what my products look like in a search however, I feel I'm driving with a blindfold.

Primitive Box

nice sales channel. I am currently getting a feel of what it is like, so I cant tell whether his will work for me or not.. But so far so good.

Top Tier Locker Supply

This app makes integrating your shopify store with Google Merchant very simple and easy. Very satisfied so far.

Strikkemani

Looking for a solid Google Shopping Feed app that will give you great control of your feed at an affordable price? This is it. I have tried quite a few apps, but none have had the features I found here. In particular I am happy to have full control of what is, and what is not, pushed to Google. And also how it is presented.
I sell knitting packages for i.e. sweaters that contains a pattern and a certain number of knitting yarns needed to complete the project. Price varies with size (variants) due to the amount of yarn. Many feed apps pushes the variant displaying only product information and omitting the variant details. In my case that means displaying the same "product" with widely different prices without any reference to size. This app allows you to include variant information. Ca-ching!
In addition the support for this app is stellar. Any issues are attended to, and response is super fast. Customer for life. Period.

Shirts By Sarah

This app is flawless and support is amazing! I wasn't sure how to bulk edit after first installing and support was quick, friendly, and walked me through the process. It works seamlessly and we now have 0% downtime on our shopping feed. It manages variations so well. Highly recommended.

Genevieves Wardrobe

Fantastic app that works seamlessly with Merchant Centre. Very helpful and quick support too

Fashiondeals1

Great app! very easy to setup. Love their pricing model.

Mansmanor

Very helpful app and super quick support.
Recommended

Wixbuy Bikes

Great app! It does its job in a smooth way. Its not easy to upload products to Google normally, so this app help alot. Really recommended.