Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

The Fire Pit Collection

App works great, but what makes them the best is their customer support. Its the best you could ever hope for! They are extremely helpful and find solutions to all our issues very quickly. They have helped us even with issues not related to GSF.

BlinkFriday

It's good and the customer service is great, thank you the lady Sonal who help me install the app. :))

Light.co.nz

Useful app, when there is a problem, the support was extremely fast and went beyond expectation, highly recommended!

Edible Blooms New Zealand

The Simprosys team have been so helpful getting this all set up for us. The most amazing service. Thank you so much.
We are looking forward to seeing how this works for us

MOVI Activewear

Superb support staff, they helped a lot with my issues with shipping and also helped with assigning a suitable google product category

Common Bunny

Great support staff they helped me with the issues I was facing with my merchant center also response time is pretty quick!

Apothecarie New York

Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

Inktuitive

Great customer support! Have an issue with the google feed, but was able to get a quick answer and thorough outline of the steps needed to resolve my issue. Thank you guys!

LargestWarehouse

Squish Candies Canada

I used this app on one of my store, it worked perfectly and the service is great. Decided to go ahead and install the app on our other store. Easy to use. Recommended