Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Stonershop123

Mr. Amit is so pro in everything, he helped me to setup my Google Merchants, he knows what he is doing!

The Tamanu Brothers

It's early days for me but if it lives up to its promise, and I think it will, it will save me a lot of time. So far, so good.

Cks Performance

Brilliant service with instant results.

They are prompt with their responses and are experts in their field.

I would highly recommend.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Davids Clothing Jesup

This is a great app and the customer support has always been great! I had to switch apps because I needed to create a manual feed, not an API. However, I wanted to leave a review. Every time I email with questions I get great help. If you are looking for a great google shopping app this allows tons of google categories, custom labels, gender, age, condition, etc. Great app!

Booblo

Very good app. Easy to use.
Support has been Amazing!

Provide Products For Life

I can't rave enough about this app and its developers. The Promo Code option alone allowed me to compete in Google PLAs at a whole new level. I'm still learning the features of this app, but it clearly addresses needs unmet by other apps. The support team has been AMAZING, they have helped me every step of the way - from transferring my info from a previous Google Shopping app, to getting my promo code working successfully. Don't even pause to think about it - get this app!

Fashion Neccess

Every business need this app. Amit and his team helped implemented this app in our new store and our sales soared. Shopify now score us as being in the top 5% of stores that launched the same week as us. And conversions are pretty good too for being in HIGHLY COMPETITIVE market! No hesitate. Try it and get results fast!!!!

Thelactone

it has been submitted all products wrong. we have waited for 3 day to submit and mostly description and title couldn't be submitted. Also you can't add the custom description to merchant center with this app so we will use the manuel submit instead of this app

July 2, 2019

Without getting in touch with the details of what had gone wrong, you preferred to write this review.

St Augustine Lions

I love this app. Easy to use and affordable.

Bombshell Bath Bomb Boudoir

It has a really ugly interface but this app so easy to use and takes the headache out of setting up the shopping feed. It is also a great price.