Reviews (6,172)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

Edited July 10, 2019

Great app! Particular great in adding promotions feed to Google Shopping! Superbly easy to use! I would recommend this app.

Canaan Outdoor Living
June 9, 2023

He answered me very quickly and was always there when I had question and showed me picture so I an understand what he was talking about and to get clarification in what I was asking.

iComfortMe
November 28, 2023

Une expérience exceptionnelle ! J'ai été impressionné par la réactivité et le professionnalisme du support technique. Leur assistance a été cruciale pour résoudre mon problème, et ce, de manière efficace et rapide et surtout professionnelle . En ce qui concerne l'application, je suis pleinement satisfait de son fonctionnement global. Son interface conviviale et ses fonctionnalités intuitives en font un outil remarquable. Bravo à toute l'équipe pour leur travail remarquable !
félicitation à ce que vous faites et merci infiniment

universbabys
France
About 1 month using the app
January 24, 2023

Great app great Support by team......................
highly recommended .............................

FRATO
India
March 31, 2021

I would give this app a 10star if I could. It is easy to use and the integration was hassle free. I wish I found this sooner. Great customer service and the whole process was stress free. Oh did I mention that the price is unbeatable and yes you get a whole 22 days free trial before you decide. I am forever grateful to the developers!

DYRSNEL
December 16, 2019

Great app because it helps me to save hours of time figuring out the whole Google shopping configuration. So it pushes everything along for me pretty fast not to mention the excellent top of the line customer service. And it’s only a couple of dollars a month so you can’t complain about that.

SKYISCRAPER
February 20, 2020

So impressed with Simprosys customer service. Very quick, thorough, helpful, professional, friendly. Couldn't ask for more. I also like the app, which came highly recommended by experts - so happy I took their advice.

Zanmis
November 1, 2023

Fast support, thanks for your help sohil. This app offering has many settings for our feed and offers great value for money, highly recommnended!

SoPosters
Sweden
3 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Extremadamente contento con esta app y con el soporte recibido. No he vuelto a tener problemas con Merchant Center y cuando tengo una duda me la resuelven rápidamente!

Home Outlet
Spain
May 21, 2022

They were fast and amazing! very very helpful! I would highly suggest them to everyone. I was stuck but without hesitation they helped me out.

Supreme Caves