Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Alcove Art

That was painless. Thank you.

kppshop

im for first time in the app i want to make my site get discovered and the generate more traffic to see my product which i will sell

Compstar

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

E-commerce nathan

Many showed a great sense of responsibility while others gave the impression of having shopping.good

416serg

Works great! I was able to successfully connect my Google Account and set up my product feed. Creating a Smart Shopping campaign is very intuitive and straight forward!

Luxe 39

Connects your shopify products to google shopping very simply without the need for spreadsheets which I have had to use with other platforms. I haven't seen great results from google shopping but that isn't the fault of this app

HNS Studio

Easy to install and helpful in marketing Women's Fashion Jewelry Online. We are a Women Jewelry Store in Canada. www.hnsstudio.ca

Collide Records

The Google Shopping app made it very easy to set up a Google Shopping feed directly from our Shopify store.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify products with Google AdWords. It works well, can't complain for free.

Lovely Creations Organics

I love how the app looks and how easy it is to use. I'm trying to get more sales out of it and I think it's working. already seeing more users so they just need to convert!