Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cove Water and Fire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Updated: this app has many issues. My products are not showing up at all. So easy it hurts! Now let's start making some money and helping customers get quality fire bowls on Google Shopping with ease.

Stasias-Shop.com

Shopping on google is a great experience for a Fast uploading website. Google provides a great way.@

July 30, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I would love to hear what you think of the Google Shopping app so far, now that you have had some time to get going with it! I'm going to send you an email so we can communicate and I can hear how it's going!

Amy l Shopify

Accesory Port

kurdum fakat sürekli hata veriyor hataları düzelttigim halde de.lütfen bunu göz önünde tutun.düzeltmenizi rica ederim

HCL Clamping UK/Europe

This app is for those who trust Google with their 'Smart Shopping' campaigns, but not suitable for proper Google Shopping Campaigns (where you can manage bids and segment, switching products on and off etc.). Smart Shopping does not provide the best ROI for businesses so would recommend choosing a more versatile tool and managing your Ads more effectively.

June 9, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thank you for leaving the review. We always want to hear how our merchants feel about our apps.

The Google Shopping app is designed for a simple feed which runs smart shopping campaigns inside it, but if you want to run a regular campaign, you can still use the app to run the feed. I'm going to follow up with you via email to give you some more information.

ShopCaps™

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have set-up my smart shopping campaign few days ago, but it's still now don't get any impression or click, I have set-up everything is perfect. I don't know the exact issues?

May 26, 2020

Hi, I'm Cíara from Shopify Support, thanks for telling us your thoughts about Google Shopping.

I wanted to let you know that Google takes 30 days to fully optimise a campaign and know where to place ads. I'm going to follow up with you over email to see what we can do to improve your optimisation and get some good results. Keep an eye out for my email!

Muebleria Paty

Location Mexico

I can't use My count Google merchant have a problem with the delivery and politics. What can i do?

May 25, 2020

v=Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify support, thanks for leaving a review on the app. I'm sorry that you've got issues with your policies and delivery settings, but we can definitely fix this for you.

I'm going to follow up with you over email so we can get to the bottom of this, and get your store available on Google Shopping for new customers to find you.

MY BEST FILTERS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Guys what's the problem? The plugin does not work! He doesn’t submit the feed to the Merchant Center. They banned all my stores for breaking the rules! What to do???? I'm in a panic. My customers are in shock! 5 stores and everyone went out due to errors in your plugin!

May 25, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from Shopify support, thanks for taking the time to review the app. It's never good when your products don't correctly sync across, so I'm going to follow up with you directly via email, so we can get to the bottom of what's going on, and get this fixed for you.

Keep an eye out on your email for my reply!

Blumseed

Same errors, loads of them. After using the template. I have gone back into my product page to ensure better integration. Yet still, errors. Its taking too long to set up and a zillion other things to do... Wish I could get some help!

May 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. We really appreciate hearing from you!

I am going to take some time and review your Google Shopping application, and then I'll follow up with via e-mail to share my findings and determine how we can resolve the problem. Look out for that message!

I look forward to speaking with you,

Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

Huda’s Healing & Health

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I followed the process but don’t understand what I have set up. Some more information would be helpful during the process.

May 21, 2020

Hi there! My name is Jonathan and I'm a member of Shopify's support team. Thank you for leaving this feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I can appreciate looking for some more information about the set-up process! I have some great resources I'd love to share with you. I'm going to send them your way via e-mail, so look out for that message!

Talk soon,
Jonathan E. | Shopify Support Guru

6FT CLUB®

After I saw all the great ratings of this app, I was very excited to use it. I'll start out by saying it's not all bad, but unfortunately, I did not have a good experience.

The good: 1) set-up was very simple - my unpaid listing appeared on Google Shopping and after a few days was showing up for all relevant searches; 2) customer service is 5-star (Luke really did his best to help me out and was successful with helping me with the free shipping piece since it was originally displaying the highest priority shipping I charge rather than standard).

The bad: 1) we currently have two products, and even though nowhere in Shopify does it say they are variants, Google was treating them as size variants of each other; 2) only the feature images showed up on the unpaid listing result - when you clicked on the listing however, very old images were showing that were out of date (Luke tried to do a reset on these two things to get our current product images to display, but sadly it didn't work); 3) more of a suggestion than a bad thing, but it would be really helpful if this app integrated with review systems like judge.me - currently this app does not support this because Shopify creates its own ID that it sends to Google rather than grabbing your gtin/SKU, meaning you can't get your product ratings to display on Google Shopping because the numbers won't match up.

Although I've decided to try out another app in the hopes of a better result, I do want to emphasize the excellent customer service - thanks for trying guys; it's the app that let me down!

May 19, 2020

Hi,

I'm Cíara from the Shopify Apps team, I just wanted to say thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from our merchants.

I completely understand how frustrating it can be when something you need isn't in the app, and I'm going to follow up with you just to make sure you can get in touch with us. Keep an eye out for my email shortly!

Cíara N | Shopify Support