Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Vanilla Bay

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but regardless of the budget I get almost no traffic. I have been using Facebook ads (until recently with the error bans) for about three years and get much better return on investment which is easy considering I get nothing from this app.

September 15, 2020

Hey there,

John here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the Campaign you are running so far. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with improving your product data in case you are missing any required information.

John R | Shopify

frisqie

Absolutely terrible! All my listings were rejected (and try to figure out what needs to be fixed...impossible!) Shopify support sucked, too. AVOID!

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Coffee Plz

I've had this up for over a month now and still 0 traffic from it with a good size daily budget not sure what the issue is but any help would be appreciated.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Hearts Desire Fiber

Been working with this app for 6 weeks and can't get my products to be approved for Enhanced Listings. 100% listed as "ineligible for enhanced listing," "Severity - Disapproved" at the Merchants Center, yet I meet all the Google requirements. It would seem that I am banned from Enhanced Listings with this app. If so, this is useless.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I am sorry to hear of the struggle you were facing with setting up the app. I understand this decision is made by Google directly but I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Thomas to You

Having created bespoke pictures of products to fit in with my website, my listings got rejected because of the images. Could not amend feed image details to provide an alternative picture that was OK .

September 9, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing. If there were changes made to your account settings this can trigger a re-sync which might be what happened here.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Pine & Ginger

For some reason the app doesn't install the pixel events on my website. It's been almost 2 months since the "developers" of Shopify would look at it. Still nothing.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your issue resolved.

luckytrendz

Tracked conversions in google ads will automatically disappear?

Any reason why?

Lulu Babe

Can support please get back to me about how to get rid of the active campaign that is left in my shopify admin EVEN AFTER I have deleted the app. No response from app support. I do NOT recommend this app.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with your campaign.

Doeing

ne se synchronise pas avec shopify , ne se synchronise pas avec shopify ,
ne se synchronise pas avec shopify , ne se synchronise pas avec shopify ,

Creativetiger

This App is Pathetic , PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT BECAUSE IT IS FREE. i made that mistake. This app will give you NO WAY TO FIX ERRORS , you will have to hire individuals from other sites to correct errors in your feed. PLEASE DO YOURSELF FAVOR and install the "simprosys Feed app" . They give you option to bulk edit and you can add Gender , age , all that with a few Click easily and fix the error .SAVE YOURSELF HEADACHE please don't INSTALL THIS APP TO SET UP YOUR GOOGLE SHOPPING FEED.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with the Google Channel.

I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end and pass this feedback to our developers. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!