Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

chikondishopping

bien comme application cela m'a permis de mieux avancer dans la gestion de mes publications et de trafic

Divina Nails

Uso esta aplicación y me gusta mucho, es practica y es de mucha ayuda, de todos modos siempre la utilizo. gracias

Renzo Shirts India

I am using this to enhance the business on my website renzoshirts.com
I am learning to use this app. I will need assistance or help.

Coloured Kisses Cosmetics

Great app, very easy to use and is a big help with my store.jjgiurdxct5dcdibk8n ,76v bl.n bljkbhlohivfkiiiiiiiiiiii

Advance City Store

i liked very much how easy it was to enter and have it ready to publish my ads.Also i am expectant to see how well i will be in this new store i am opening .hopin for the best..

Casa Egara

Super easy to set up, and publish as same as Instagram/Facebook. You must include and show specific polices, that's all

AfricanFashionAllure

It's an interesting undertaking. I am still learning about this as it is new to me. so I am not sure what to write at this stage.

visionprintclothing

its easy to use and very helpful. I got it to use it for my business. so far so good. I would recommend to anyone! you will like it!

CharmeBeleza

Eu estou tentando configurar na minha loja mas o app esta com algum bug se alguem pudesse me ajudar eu agreceria muito

Cricklewood Gardens

So far the process has been ok. Waiting to set up an ads account. Certain products have been rejected due to bar codes, I've attempted to fix but unclear if I am addressing properly when multiple sizes or variants exist, the 3-5day wait time on product reviews seems long especially if you want to run an add and get things moving.