Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Catch D Time Store

very Bad, the app blocked my ad and i am not sure the reason, please advise what my next action should be

December 1, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. A member from our team will follow up with you in an email within the next few days to open up the lines of communication here so we can see if we can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.
Spencer l Shopify

Caienas

This app simply does not work. It creates a feed that gets 100% of the products rejected by Google Merchant Center.

November 26, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up and receiving product errors. A member from our team will follow up with you in an email within the next few days to open up the lines of communication here so we can see if we can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

GREAT DOG CO.

This app is one huge money loser and waste of time. I'd give it zero stars if I could. Every two weeks your products start to expire until they are all expired because Shopify is unable to fix this app. It's obvious when it happens because your sales slow dramatically. It takes days for Shopify support to get back to you, another 2 days for the feed to upload completely again. Each time you contact them they give you some big excuse or explanation about how the app has been fixed. Two weeks later the same thing happens. I find this app just a larger reflection of Shopify now. Competitors are far better. All they care about is making money for themselves at the expense of its customers. I'm really, really fed up with this.

November 9, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing struggles you are facing with expiring products. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email. Hopefully we can open up the lines of communication here and I can see if I can help you any further to avoid this happening again.

Robyn | Shopify

Trail Sight Official

All they do is reject your product, and suspend your Merchant Center account so you can't advertise on Google

November 5, 2020

Hey there!

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are experiencing. I will send you an email so that we can chat further! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "Get Support" button in the top right corner of the Google Channel. This will send your request/question directly to our support team.

Charlotte | Shopify

Siarra Cove

I have been trying for over 3-weeks to simply setup my account. My products have repeatedly been rejected for "violating" policy. Yet, I've not been told what the violation is or how to correct it. Finally just deleted the app and moved on.

October 29, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your products approved in the Google Merchant Centre. We work pretty hard at helping with approval issues, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further. Spencer l Shopify

The Chakra Garden

I'm finding this almost impossible to use after a year of trying. I've contacted them and it is all way too technical for me to work through and I have been unsuccessful getting professional help with it either. Really disappointed in this one, I had hoped it would be easy to use.

October 29, 2020

Hey there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store. Spencer l Shopify

Topaz Hill

I used this app to approve my products for Google Ads. I read reviews where this app did not work, but still gave it a chance. My product was not approved and I was not given a reason to why my product was not approved. Very disappointed with the app, especially because I read the guidelines and I know my product doesn't break any violations.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I realize that having products disapproved with little information can be challenging and am disheartened to hear that this has shaped your experience with the app.

I will send over an email to discuss this further and help get you an email to explore this further with you and would to explore this further with you and help out where possible.

Jordan | Shopify

The Rusty Husky

I decided to give this a try this week, even after reading all the bad reviews. It was a week of wasted time, I could not get any products approved, my accounts were constantly suspended, yet I could not get any information on the actual violations, only pointed to program policies over and over. Each account, Google Merchant and Google Ads, is dependent upon the other. So, if one account has a suspension, so does the other. I would fix one, and the other one would get a violation. I would fix that, and another violation would pop up. I went over every word of every policy again, and I was not in violation, and there was nothing left to fix. I finally removed the channel from my store. I was very hopeful to have this to grow my new business. I agree with other reviewers. It is very, very difficult to use and to solve the issues the automated system claims you have. Good luck if you try it out.

October 19, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

KarmaKarma

I used this app and my products were all the time not approved... I uninstalled the app and now I lost google console.

October 16, 2020

Hey there,

Nidhi from Shopify Support here. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting products approved. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can dig further and see if I can help with getting the channel set up and working for your store. I look forward to chatting with you!

Nidhi | Shopify

Sammy

This is too bad to use at all. My product cannot be approved,My product does not have any violations, it is difficult to pass the review

October 9, 2020

Hey there,

Robyn from Shopify Support here. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about the Google Channel. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you had in getting products approved. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can dig further and see if I can help with getting the channel set up and working for your store.

Robyn | Shopify