Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Riwaaz

I have been trying to work with this app for almost a month. None of my product is syncing or getting approved and no reason has been given. Tried to get help from Google Merchant Centre but I was just bushed off by saying that everything seems ok from their end. I actually watched tons of videos on Shopify and YouTube but no one seems to have any solutions or even the cause of the problem. So frustrating dealing with this app......

Bosonshop

Can't update on time, it is very hard to use, information can't edit by ourself, will not sync to google while we change the product.

Seven Ventures Company LLC

i have literally been trying at this for months. ive gotten ahold of google automated emails but not a person. disapprove my products then suspend my account telling me to update products but cant update cause its suspended. crazy circle. no help at all from google. and now because of it my ads account is now suspended so messed for just regular non corporate business

Shingora

I am not able to add Google product category and other relevant data at collection level which makes the whole process of updating a big catalog unnecessarily painful to update.

May 11, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Although it isn't possible to add Google product attributes at a collection level, this can be done using the Bulk Editing tool in the Google Channel or by editing the Google fields on the product pages.

I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance to help you get set up and would be happy to share your feedback with our developers to take into consideration for future improvements.

Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

LAYOP Clothing

the app has a lot of bugs with it. the GTIN information is filled in completely and 2 days later it shows the data blank even though it is fully populated. The items not approved either lack a reason or has inaccurate information.

Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

This app does not approve several items and it doesn't tell you how to fix the issue. Also, items do not show up on Google Shopping.

May 10, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Totally understand that you'd like for products to be approved and displaying on Google's Shopping tab - there could be a few different reasons for products to not appear, I'd be happy to investigate further with you. I've sent you an email to gather some more context about the issue and I look forward to getting this figured out at the earliest! Chat soon!

Nidhi | Shopify Support Specialist

Yu-Be

Been trying all day to speak with support about how I've been having an issue with the Google Shopping App in our Shopify store. No matter how much I shorten the product description, the warning always appears stating that the description is too long. Nobody seems to know what to do and I keep getting sent back and forth to different support people as Shopify and Google support point the finger at each other and shrugging off the problem as "not theirs"

DragonHeART

Google flagged all of my handmade by myself products as misrepresented, and then failed to provide me with a solution to fix them

May 7, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email detailing some ways to get in touch with Google directly in order to get this solved. I look forward to hearing from you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

UnPreserved Suburban Farmstead

I am still having issues connecting my website with Google, and I hope someone from tech support reaches back out to me!!

May 7, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I've sent you an email so that we can help you get your website connected and the app up and running. Hope to hear from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

SoloDiStagione.it

Google Merchant and Google Ads suspended. And i don't know why. All the work thrown in the trash. Beware that perhaps the problem could be the App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50