Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Took too long to answer and when they did I had just removed the app because it was not sending my feed to google merchant center and it had been a week. I already had a merchant center account so there was no reason to take that long. I went to Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu and my feed was posted in a couple of hours. Need to look into that as a lot of Shopify Customers reply on the free app when starting out.

HomeFit

Worked well until it didn't and then it was a disaster. Google closed account for Misrepresentation on 18th June after we updated our URL. All all the information is fed through the App from Shopify we have been unable to resolve. We have lost c£10k in the last 4 weeks and will be out of business soon.

July 20, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience. Your feedback is extremely important. I absolutely understand how this experience was frustrating and I want to make sure I can do everything in our power to help you get the Google Channel setup and working. I will be reaching out to you through email shortly.

Looking forward to chatting with you! - Paola, Shopify Support

iSmartech

This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.This does not work well. It just work when you do free shipping from your website.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Your feedback is extremely important. I would like to get in touch with you to learn more about the issues you are currently encountering so I can better assist you. I will be sending you an email shortly and hope to hear back soon. - Anna, Shopify Support

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

I'm done! Worked for many years just fine, 2 weeks ago 3/4 of my items showed sudden errors and no one (neither google nor shopify) seem to be able to figure out why. I have stopped paid advertising until there is a resolution, if ever. At this point I have no confidence they will figure it out. I don't have the time or patience to continue to work with either of them to get it right anymore. After reading other frustrated Shopify sellers I want to add that we also are 100% custom products

July 5, 2021

Hey there! Luke here from Shopify Support.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Google Shopping Channel. Your feedback is valuable and we are always looking for ways to improve. I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having recently with product approvals. While Google does have full control over all approvals, we can often dig in to find out what needs to be done to get them approved. I am going to follow up via email so we can dig in a little deeper together and get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Luke | Shopify Support

Forrest Designs

No stars for you google. I am just tired of trying to get my acct unsuspended for misrepresentation. I have removed all content and products, double checked all my feeds and on and on and on......I feel this is quite possibly the worst offense you could do to a new aspiring business. This experience has been so unaspiring, While trying to protect consumers you have crushed the small business as well as cost much time and effort to no avail. Let me know if you ever get it right or Can just tell me the offending data or lack of.

June 29, 2021

Hey there! Luke here from Shopify Support.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Google Shopping Channel. Your feedback is valuable and we are always looking for ways to improve. While we here at Shopify developed this app, we don't actively have any control over account suspension or product approvals. That said, we can often provide guidance to help you get things working and inline with Google's requirements. I am going to follow up via email so we can dig in a little deeper together and get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Luke | Shopify Support

shoppsmartuk

one of the worst channel to deal with Google gives you so much hassle with no reason keeping suspending my account day in day out

June 23, 2021

Hi there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with your Google account suspensions. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here in order to help you further. Spencer | Shopify Support

Soda Pop Shop

Does Not Work...Has Not Worked For Years...How there are so many good reviews is beyond me! Only reason I looked at trying again, but I can see that most people have the same issues I have. This should be a number one priority or so you would think!
Please don't respond from Shopify telling me that you are going to look into this, just do something!

GlamInk Clothing

I have been having so many problems with Google Ads/Merchant centre, I have also had massive problems with Facebook. They blocked and suspend my accounts. I have had to employ a marketing team to trying and sort the issues. It's costing me big time and I still haven't had 1 single sale yet!!

June 23, 2021

Hi there, Spencer here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with Google Ads and your Merchant Center Account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here in order to help you further. Spencer | Shopify Support

Adinkra Coffee

I keep getting suspended for misrepresentation. I understand that it's an issue on Google's side but it seems like there's not really a checklist to help users out on the Shopify side. All we have is a vague merchant center policy we can read through and based on other reviews, it seems like doing everything right isn't enough to get things moving. Can you at least tell us that someone from Shopify is speaking to someone from Google in order to fix and avoid such issues. It's frustrating in ways that you cannot imagine...

June 17, 2021

Hi there,

Lea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with your Google account suspension. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here in order to help you further.

Lea | Shopify Support

Jack Spades Athleisure

If I had the same issue with always has. It doesn't care! And then you contact Shopify and they tell you that is Google's problem and Google tells you to something else it doesn't get back to you at all! it is confusing you to say everything went through fine and that I'm approved to start running ads and everything and then the very next day everything's disapproved again like what do they want from us!? We are businesses trying to make money and advertise and earn a living..... Keep saying misrepresentation and then when you fix that it says something else it's never ending laundry list it doesn't work!

June 7, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback and that definitely doesn't sound like the ideal situation. When it comes to Google Merchant Center account approvals, this is something determined directly by Google that Shopify does not have any control over. I would be more than happy to share other ways you can contact Google to appeal their decision. I will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Anna, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52