Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Red Cypress Clothing

Awesome app, love it it when everything is integrated to google. A few years ago we didn't have this so this a great step forward for people running small businesses who do their own advertising.

MartCrop

finally my feeds are live on Google but it affected me badly. now I am paying triple amount for each click.

June 16, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with products expiring in the Merchant Center account. The Google Channel is designed to automatically resync products to avoid expiration - I'm going to look into this in further detail and follow up with you in an email so we can look at getting your products back to Active as normal.

Robyn | Shopify

www.ozho.in

VISIT OUR SITE(ozhocart.com) AND SHOP FOR BRANDED INNERS , JEANS,TSHIRT,TRACK PANT AND EVERY READYMADE GARMENTS FOR WHOLESALE PRICE

FP Ideenfabrik

Easy to install and setup - does what it should. A very nice tool to expand your market to Google to increase sales

Eye Wear Mart

GREAT APP! I Could easily create google campaigns in few clicks, very convenient! Definitely install it.

WELCOME TO DEBRA'S PRECIOUS GEMS HAPPY SHOPPING

I use this app to use google store , it was easy and I recommend it to help with your online store's

Sneekerwear

I used this app to help generate more traffic to my shopify store and I like how easy It was to set up

MissPants

No matter what question you may have at the moment, you can always find the answer. so many resources to help you out and lead the way for you!

MOSKYLO LLC

awesome sauce! ******** **********************************************************************************************************************************

W.E.T Brand

This app is easy to set up with step by step directions offered with google compass! Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 370 371