Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Exploro

I like this app. However, I didn't find an answer on how to add different values in "Google Shopping App Purchase" conversion action in Google Ads. Will I need to edit the code on Shopify or can I just add new value in "Enter a default value"? What if it's two different values? Thanks!

skyzoon

i used this app to help me do .and also he a good app to help every one to success for his business and he is support me all time .

Safetysigns.ie

Support team were very helpful in investigating and resolving some syncing issues we had between the app and Merchant Center as well as providing some great tips. Thanks

October 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We definitely want you to get the support you need in regards to the syncing issue you are facing with the Google Channel. I'll be sending an email out to you shortly to explain some details. I look forward to communicating with you there.

Adil | Shopify

Tottlr

Google knows what they are doing. The process of setting up and connecting your google merchant account to your Shopify is streamlined, but when you have issues it's a little challenging to understand the right protocol. But overall it does what it should.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

Yes the support provided is just great. The software itself is a very friendly one. In addition to the extraordinary quality support provided by Shopify Support Team!!!

Red Cypress Clothing

Awesome app, love it it when everything is integrated to google. A few years ago we didn't have this so this a great step forward for people running small businesses who do their own advertising.

MartCrop

finally my feeds are live on Google but it affected me badly. now I am paying triple amount for each click.

June 16, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with products expiring in the Merchant Center account. The Google Channel is designed to automatically resync products to avoid expiration - I'm going to look into this in further detail and follow up with you in an email so we can look at getting your products back to Active as normal.

Robyn | Shopify

www.ozho.in

VISIT OUR SITE(ozhocart.com) AND SHOP FOR BRANDED INNERS , JEANS,TSHIRT,TRACK PANT AND EVERY READYMADE GARMENTS FOR WHOLESALE PRICE

FP Ideenfabrik

Easy to install and setup - does what it should. A very nice tool to expand your market to Google to increase sales

Eye Wear Mart

GREAT APP! I Could easily create google campaigns in few clicks, very convenient! Definitely install it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 371 372