Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Myio's Place

I Love Google....Period. The app was very user friendly because I honestly didn't have a clue. Google just makes the world a better place.

Verde Limon Panama

I like the app. to bad my account is suspendet for your polocies that is not justify but I can never contacted you

e-Shoy

I used this app. Really like selling goods and everyday we are checking for this app. Google app is best.

APP-LIGHTING

Good APP for this, We will use it to find customer and will be win the bussiness. Thanks for Google Team to design the APP. OK, That's all

Vista-360

For the first use this is a seamless process! Thank you to all organizations for this amazing support.

PPE medical Germany GmbH

Did this before and had issues, but now it worked easy without any issues - perfect! Thank you for making this working.

unppar.com

Amazing and easy to add products on google merchant thanks a lot for developers made this great app

Shop The Shack Boutique

It was easy to add the channel and they took me step by step to creating my channel. They helped me to understand easier.

petmina

Wonderfull. App good, Usefull, Goooooood.Very useful and easy to use application for beginners. Good

Health from Europe

This is a very nice app. Not difficult to install and integrate into your store and it's especially easy to set up smart campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 329 330