Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand

by Gooten

A Comprehensive Print on Demand Solution for Growing Stores

wtf fun fact shop

Easy to use app and good product range. Mockups for card products could be improved to look more professional

February 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying our products and want to thank you for your feedback on what you would like to see us improve. We are looking forward working with you more!

108Designs

Installed the App a couple of days ago. One of the easier Apps to install with a step by step guide. Really easy. Customer services also very good. I have not ordered a sample and will update once ordered and received.
As a Newbie in POD, the only thing that I would like is prices that include shipping, so much easier for the Seller. Really recommend Gooten. - Well Done on an awesome App and exceptional customer service.

February 4, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying working with us! Congratulations on your ventures in print on demand. We wish you luck and hope to work with you some more!

Quantum Hippie

I needed some special-printed products that I couldn't find on any other POD-services but Gooten helped me with that! Super easy set-up. Literally, anyone could set up a store with their help :)

February 1, 2021

Hi there and thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear you appreciated our broad range of available products. We are excited to work more with you!

Beagle Lush

Hi , I was looking to start my own print on demand store . I found alot of great products on Gooten especially with the customization they offer on all they're products. Will definitely add some of these to my store . Thanks

January 27, 2021

Hey there and thanks for writing us a review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoy the ability to customize on our wide variety of products. Thank you for working with us!

Mari's Spot

I wanted to find a print on demand company that offers puzzles, and I am so glad I found Gooten from this initial search! They have SO many wonderful products that I can't wait to add to my shop!

January 27, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our wide variety of products! We are happy to work with you.

Mamatabushi

Easy to use app with great customer service. In addition this is the only POD app that features calendars which is great!

January 25, 2021

Hey there and thanks or the review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy our customer service. We value their work so much and are happy to hear that is seen. Thank you for being a Gooten partner.

Zero Charlie

The app is easier to use than most POD platforms. The pricing, especially when compared to Printful, is exceptional. The ability to add custom neck labels to branding is a plus. All new POD e-commerce stores must definitely try gooten.

January 14, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We love to hear that we are a company you recommend. Thank you so much for being a Gooten partner!

CardNow

I found Gooten looking for an POD company to help us add premium packaging and card/envelops for our gift cards. Integration through Shopify, drop ship, POD...they checked all the boxes andi t works well.

January 14, 2021

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you have had a positive experience with us. We are happy to see that our integration has worked with ease and has added to your success. Thank you for being a Gooten partner!

BlanketCuties

Really great app, easy to use and simple to setup. There's a large selection of products to decide from with decent costs. Would highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the broad range of products and low prices. We are so happy you are a Gooten partner!

Charmain Schuh Creations

Gooten is easy to design with and has a great product selection. It connected easily with my Shopify store and has reasonable pricing! I recommend!

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that the integration with Shopify has ran as smooth! Thank you for being a Gooten partner.