Gooten: Print on Demand

Gooten: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Gooten

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Designs By Wildside

There's hardly any customer service. They are not like the other POD services I used in the past. If you need help you probably won't get any. I am about to cancel my orders and move to another POD in the middle of it.

November 11, 2021

We are sorry to hear about your experience in working with us - We understand your concern and are always looking for ways to improve, could you please email us at partnersupport@gooten.com? We would like to figure out how to support you better. Thank you.

Wizzle World

2 Orders, 1 customer.
8/7 order date. 8/11 product shipped. Today is 9/13 and customer has not received the item. Gooten's 'manufacturer' has not received the item back (return to sender) - and they won't ship out a replacement until they get it back. Normally I would agree with this, but not in this circumstance. Order #2 - Customer decides to order again and send to different address. Order was placed 8/25. Today is 9/13 and the order has not started fulfillment yet. --- I will update this with Gooten's resolution as I'm still waiting to hear one. Not likely going to be good and I'm ready to halt all business relations with them.

September 14, 2021

Hi there, we deeply apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We hear your concerns, and will pass all feedback along to our team. Please reach out to us with more info if you would like, so we can connect you with a team member to assist in correcting your experience. Thank you.

Bird Etiquette

Honestly, we liked their products and hope to continue using them but their customer service is awful. No way to contact them except email and they take days or weeks to respond and then more time to try to get the problem resolved. We have 2 open issues with them that have been ongoing for weeks and neither is resolved. One is my product was being sent to a customer missing a part. Still no resolution or communication. Very frustrating.

June 10, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a response. We always appreciate getting your feedback to note ways we can improve. Please send us your order ID or ticket number so that our customer support team can assist you in correcting your experience. Thank you for your patience!

Starving Brand

Terrible company. Shipped the wrong item completely and when I asked to get the right one they put it on hold for "copyright reasons" I did the art myself and they need (Commercial proof) so I cant just send them the art. they have already produced about 8 of these exact products for me but now they wont do it because its a reprint. I have asked for the manufacturer but gooten wont give it to me because they know they are a Piece of SH*T company that deserves to be bankrupt. and would lose all their customers because they are terrible. I have had so many problems with them. Just find another site if you can. They do not treat their customers well and DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS. This company makes me so mad I had to share this.

December 17, 2020

Hi there,

I was sorry to hear about your experience with Gooten! We work with thousands of partners across emerging and well-known brands, and try to be judicious stewards of copyright protections. Occasionally we do have a miss as we process thousands of orders a day for our partners, and then reach out to our partner during subsequent orders if something in particular stands out (such as this instance). I am happy to speak to you more about how we can work together on future orders and ensure consistency in processing. We love your creativity and would like to make this right.

Marc Ray
Head of Partner Success

Noelle Dass Artimals Studio

The worst print on demand company I have ever used. Orders were delayed, customer service took days to respond, then would respond with a canned up, scripted response that did not address the issue, the user interface was extremely slow, at one point it stopped syncing with my shopify store and I didn't know the orders weren't getting printed. The cutting boards image was dull (the same file that came out bright with my other POD). The last straw is when my customer bought a puzzle as a gift and the tracking said it arrived and it never did (I have confirmation from the PO that they never received the package) and then I emailed the Gooten help desk and NO RESPONSE. **If you care at all about your business reputation then do not use Gooten, too risky.

December 14, 2020

Hi there. We deeply apologize that you have had a negative experience and understand your frustrations. We want you to know that all aspects of our process are thorough and constantly monitored to ensure that our product issue rates stay consistently low. Our customer support team has an SLA of 72 business hours and are available to respond Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM EST. Our support team works so hard to provide the best to our partners to ensure a positive outcome. We are disappointed to hear that you experienced otherwise and want to learn more about it. Please submit a ticket through our help desk so our support team can assist you further. Again, we deeply apologize. Thank you for your patience.

Woof Cultr

Awful customer service with little to no follow up majority of the time. Had to disable multiple products (tumblers and fanny packs) due to way too many quality control issues -- wrong products from other stores arriving to my customers, fanny packs arriving with the zipper sewn into the seams, items arriving with zippers sticking or strings hanging, prints not aligning properly and tumblers arriving without lids CONSTANTLY. Bottom line, if you're looking for quality products - do not use Gooten, I'm honestly going to remove the app and my account.

October 1, 2020

We deeply apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We hear your concerns, and will pass all feedback along to our team. We would also love a chance to discuss these issues with you further, and investigate a bit more on the order issues and lack of communication. Please reach out to us with more info if you would like, so we can connect you with the right member of our team and make this right. Thank you

Steno Swag

LOOK AT ALL THE 1 STAR REVIEWS THEY HAVE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! They don't even bother to respond to these reviews. horrible. cute products. But there is ZERO customer support. The website is so difficult to work. DOES NOT integrate with Shopify at all. I could sell these products like crazy but I can't get it to work with my shopify store and I can't get anyone at Gooten to even try to help me. I have wasted so much time trying to get this vendor to work. Going to delete Gooten if someone doesn't help ASAP. not even worth 1 Star.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience and deeply apologize for the lack of response on our end. We have recently increased our customer support staff as well as implemented new ways to better serve our partners. In the recent months we have seen a huge increase in orders, and thus a huge increase in customer support tickets due to COVID. We admit that we were not prepared for this, nor did we ever expect such an increase in business. However, as stated, we have since hired many new staff members to keep up with the demand, and customer support times are currently back to normal. Please reach out to us if you would like more information and to let us know how we can further assist. We would love to make this right and earn back your trust. Thank you.

Bitsy Boba

TERRIBLE. I had to delay the launch of my store by a month because of their lack of customer service and the quality of the few samples I received. Luckily I found out before I officially launched, but it was a pain to move all of my products over to a new POD service and I lost out on my free Etsy listings I'd linked to Gooten.

Customer service never replies (though they say you'll hear back in 72 hours). I submitted three tickets and only heard back from one weeks later and it was a generic, non-answer reply. Products were lost in transit or took way longer than stated production time (I understand the delays due to the pandemic, but this was beyond that). Of the few items I did receive the quality was sorely lacking..the graphics were not printed where they were placed on the shirt and graphics were smudged. It's a shame because they have a great range of products, but the issues you'll run into are not worth it.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience and deeply apologize for the lack of response on our end. We have recently increased our customer support staff as well as implemented new ways to better serve our partners. Since we have hired many new staff members to keep up with the demand, customer support times are currently back to normal. Please reach out to us if you would like more information or if we can further assist you. We would love to make this right and earn back your trust. Thank you.

Workout Humor

Gooten was supposed to be my savior....but:
- Orders took over 2-3 weeks to get fulfilled (Yes I understand Covid was an aspect)
- They Shipped the wrong products! - Customers received items that I don't even have listed on my store
- Little to no customer support.

I can live with the slower shipping as it's POD. However I can't justify waiting 2 weeks then the customer receiving the wrong product - that is just unacceptable!

The Cattiest Cat Shop

All of my products and days of work setting up my shop's inventory were DELETED by this app days after installing it! The installation itself took multiple attempts to install and never worked again. I have contacted Shopify support letting Gooten know how buggy their app is. Not worth the trouble.

August 20, 2020

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support team so that we can further assist you on this issue. We would love to make this right with you. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5