Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Holiday Giveaways & Contests, Loyalty, Referral, Birthday,

Little Sweethearts Co.

super simple and easy to set up the rewards campaigns and fast response support team. Definitely recommend.

bazarbizar.eu

A very useful app and professional support and at the same time in chat thank Praveen Kumar for his availability and competence.

iLux Vienna

1million stars! This app is beyond amazing. Effortlessly destroys any other loyalty and refferal app out there. Ive had a great experience using tons of features it provides and the customer support is great! Highly recommended

Climactic Adventures

we've been using this app on our store for quite a while and it worked great until we changed our theme and somehow messed up the installation. I contacted their support and Praveen got it taken care of quickly! Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

The Halal Shop Canada

I recently installed the app. So far seems pretty good. Easy to use and a good FREE option for new businesses like mine. I had a little issue and client service is outstanding! The issue wasn't resolved but it was due to issues at Shopify. Shopify has lots of issues and soon I might go somewhere else.

This app and the guys behind the app are simply outstanding!

Highly recommended

dailybox

HI, I have been look around various loyalty apps finally it looks this one really awesome , and friendly supporting guys. Highly recommended

DXHIVE Vanity

Great Loyalty app, install is easy, it took me 5 minutes playing with it that I had everything I needed with this app, functionality is more than you need and team Mav is adding new features constantly, configuration a piece of cake, pricing is spot on in comparison of other apps. Fun to configure too. Bravo Mav team!

Sunshine Style TV

Highly customizable, excellent price and value. Very attentive tech team. My customers are responding well and highly motivated by this!

The Flamingo Lady Nails

We have been using Gratisfaction for a few months now. It has been working great and our customers love it. It is highly customizable to fit our needs. I was able to chat with their support team today for the first time, and let me say that they were extremely helpful. They were able to answer my questions and inform me of things they are currently working on which will help with my issue. Very exciting and superb customer service!

Faded Elephant Supply Co

I just downloaded the app! And so far Gratisfaction is great the offer legit and helpful tech support. I think this app is gonna be a huge help towards my business!