Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

The Halal Shop Canada

I recently installed the app. So far seems pretty good. Easy to use and a good FREE option for new businesses like mine. I had a little issue and client service is outstanding! The issue wasn't resolved but it was due to issues at Shopify. Shopify has lots of issues and soon I might go somewhere else.

This app and the guys behind the app are simply outstanding!

Highly recommended

dailybox

HI, I have been look around various loyalty apps finally it looks this one really awesome , and friendly supporting guys. Highly recommended

DXHIVE Vanity

Great Loyalty app, install is easy, it took me 5 minutes playing with it that I had everything I needed with this app, functionality is more than you need and team Mav is adding new features constantly, configuration a piece of cake, pricing is spot on in comparison of other apps. Fun to configure too. Bravo Mav team!

Sunshine Style TV

Highly customizable, excellent price and value. Very attentive tech team. My customers are responding well and highly motivated by this!

The Flamingo Lady Nails

We have been using Gratisfaction for a few months now. It has been working great and our customers love it. It is highly customizable to fit our needs. I was able to chat with their support team today for the first time, and let me say that they were extremely helpful. They were able to answer my questions and inform me of things they are currently working on which will help with my issue. Very exciting and superb customer service!

Faded Elephant Supply Co

I just downloaded the app! And so far Gratisfaction is great the offer legit and helpful tech support. I think this app is gonna be a huge help towards my business!

CannaPlanning

omg this app is AMAZING. it does freaking EVERYTHING. It was so super easy and guided to set up, and yet it's soooo customizable. I had tested a number of apps in the days prior and this beat out every one for the sheer range of things it would do and how simple it felt. After installing, i ran some test purchases using a few different email addresses, and all my referral rewards showed up correctly for all the accounts. I also like the look and styling of the popup and the choices you have there. It was easy to make it non-intrusive and place it exactly where I wanted. I love that there is a free base plan to try out, and I'm amazed that the next tier of paid plans is currently one of the best prices I can find from any app. At the current pricing, I feel like this app is a real true gem, and I hope others find it too!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is working on releasing many, many exciting enhancements in 2020

Expressions by Essence

Love everything about it! You can send emails to customers about their point balance which encourages them to revisit your shop. It generates discount codes automatically for your customers to redeem with points. The widget looks great on your website and is easy to navigate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

TheGeekosaurus

The app is a gem! It's really complete, with many features and personalization. The support team is really here when you need. A must-have !

TipidCalls

Great app !!! we're using to launch our Referral program and it's been working good, and very prompty support received.