Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Brilliantk9

Super Easy, Super Affordable, Super Flexible, they are quick to respond to questions and help setup. It has been my best experience on the App Store. I highly recommend giving this a try.

Holiskin

Fantastic app with great potential in the future. If your business has multiple social media accounts, you'll love this app as you'll get max benefits from it. What I love about this app:
- The design matches with my theme (it looks modern and doesn't look like from 1990).
- I can run giveaway and give my customers more reward points so even if they don't win, at least they get reward points that can be redeemed for rewards. This will encourage them to participate in future giveaways.
- It doesn't create fake product listings because this app uses coupon codes as rewards. So no issues with product stock/ inventory count.
- Fast and awesome customer service. Akash answered all my questions.

Wildish Apparel

Amazing. This is the best loyalty program I have tried yet, and I have tried pretty much all of them. The prices are very fair, and it doesn't cost much to put your own branding on it! Great feedback from customers, and I would recommend to anyone. Easy install as well!

1 2 3 5 Next