Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Her Beauty Vault

I really like this app. Even the free plan offers a lot. I use it for my loyalty rewards system. My customers and I love it! It is very customizable and easy to use. The customer service is also great, I am looking into upgrading my plan with these guys !

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind review.
We wanted to add that the FREE plan includes ALL features.

Best of luck!
The Apps Mav team

CellMart

The app is great, it says what it is going to do for sure. The customer service is beyond great. Would highly recommend.

BeautyFit® Australia

This app was easy to use, and very intuitive, the customer service is fantastic.
I recommencement 100%. BeautyFit® Australia

BELLADONNA

Firstly when you are trying something new for a non techie is can be quite scary. This app has covered all bases and a lot of thought has been put into the development of this app. I look forward to seeing how much it will help increase my list. Last but not least the support is awesome and Praveen was exceptionally patient with me and really helped me with all the questions I had. Thank you for an awesome experience and keep up the good work!

Lucy B's Beauty

I am VERY pleased with this APP and are growing our fans and followers faster than anything we've done before, The Customer service is EXCELLENT, their chat and knowledge of what you may need and how to do it really excells on all levels. Thank you Gratisfaction.. I sure have that :) and so will you! Lucy

Go Smart Watch

Easy to set up and great customer service to help you with any additional questions. I would definitely recommend!

Little Sweethearts Co.

super simple and easy to set up the rewards campaigns and fast response support team. Definitely recommend.

bazarbizar.eu

A very useful app and professional support and at the same time in chat thank Praveen Kumar for his availability and competence.

iLux Vienna

1million stars! This app is beyond amazing. Effortlessly destroys any other loyalty and refferal app out there. Ive had a great experience using tons of features it provides and the customer support is great! Highly recommended

Climactic Adventures

we've been using this app on our store for quite a while and it worked great until we changed our theme and somehow messed up the installation. I contacted their support and Praveen got it taken care of quickly! Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6