Gratisfaction

Gratisfaction

by Apps Mav

Birthday, Giveaways, Referral, Loyalty, Rewards. Etsy loyalty

Expressions by Essence

Love everything about it! You can send emails to customers about their point balance which encourages them to revisit your shop. It generates discount codes automatically for your customers to redeem with points. The widget looks great on your website and is easy to navigate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

TheGeekosaurus

The app is a gem! It's really complete, with many features and personalization. The support team is really here when you need. A must-have !

TipidCalls

Great app !!! we're using to launch our Referral program and it's been working good, and very prompty support received.

Natures Gold CBD

Great app for helping keep track of our clients! Makes it really easy for follow up marketing and our clients love it!

The Teazer

Great app! Both in design and functions. The full featured free version allows you to evaluate and test everything. The paid tier increments are well thought out when you decide to upgrade. Good campaign examples are included and show the comprehensive tools available. And if you run into trouble or have questions, the chat support is simply excellent. Highly recommended.

The Stillroom Botanicals

I used this app for my rewards program on Woocommerce, and then seamlessly transferred it over when I moved to Shopify. Great support, and very user friendly.
They're also very responsive to requests to add new features, and have implemented the features I've requested.

Darshop.RO

This app is easy to install, it can be translated, and this is a huge thumbs up! The free plan is generous for beginners like me, and if everything is going to work well, I will surely change for the other plan.

Dasely

I like the app , as it gives examples, there is good features like adding a language, also I got help on messenger immediately when I had a question. Also, the app has a free plan which is great for a starter like me, who is not doing regular sales yet. Also, I can set up a lot of different campaigns. I really like the app a lot.

Magna Canvas

So far I'm very happy with this app, it does what I want and it is one of the only apps that lets you embed the widget on a page (without asking +$100 per month). Support is also excellent. Very quick to respond and always able to answer my questions or help me with custom requests. Highly recommend!

Shopping Simply Stunning

I am just starting to use this app, and am loving it thus far! Customer service is amazing and beyond helpful! I can't wait to finish getting this set up to be able to share it with my customers!! They are going to love this new feature I am adding to my shop!! There are so many great features and options to utilize. Easy to set up as well!!

Previous 1 3 4