Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Irenesstory

The best social marketing app in shopify. Easy to use, Great support, and Keep getting better! You must have it

The Jock Store

Great support, great app. Does a lot, and integrates fairly well. Can't wait to see how it does over the next few weeks.

Igigi1

The service is outstanding!! Very quick and responsive. I needed a minor customization and they did it in a matter of minutes after my request. Attentive, responsive, and accurate! 5 stars + 2 thumbs up!!!

Crown Modern

Beautiful and modern design with lovely features that truly gives your store that extra finess and social reach. I especially love their shoppable instagram photos feature. I must also mention that the support team is A+ especially Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev. He is an amazing rep. Its extremely important to me to have great support so that I can get the best use of my applications. So, when I meet a customer representative like Kalys Salmakbaev, I am so much more loyal to continuing a relationship with SocialShopWave because I know I will not be alone on this journey. All the best my fellow entrepreneurs. Try this app today, I promise you, you will not cancel it.

Runit365 Home

really nice app. Works as describe and the support is amazing! They take care of everything. Give this app a try, it deserves it
www.shoesofexception.com

Room Hype

Amazing customer service. Completed all the issues that I had on my site. One of the best apps and customer service on Shopify in my opinion.

Designereyes

Customer Service for this app is above and beyond.

The app itself is great too. Basically a bundle of useful apps in 1 without the steep cost of having to get each one individually.

Teeplex City

Amazing customer service, they help you set up anything you need help with and response time is fast.

Great features plus all you need in one package.

Barks Bunnies

Before we even mention the amazing app i wanted to talk about the customer support. One word - AMAZING! the best we have seen on the app store in the 3 years we have been with Shopify. Any emails or customisations have been completed within hours, and in most cases within minutes. Absolutely first class support. For instance we asked if it was possible to have the social sharing app linked to a particular collection so we can do special promotions, no problem feature was added over this weekend to our store free of charge. It also looks like this feature will possible be added to their app in the future to!

The apps inside social shop wave are also fantastic and we are yet to try everything out to its full potential (we're busy re-writing product descriptions and updating SEO) but its clear this app has a lot to offer. Our customers are starting to use the social sharing feature making management of our store easier and allowing us to focus on our own customer service. We've not even tried the ratings app yet and a few other elements but can't wait too.

Eldar and his team are great, as are the features in the app. A very happy customer.

Big Skinny Philippines

great customer service! hopefully they allow the Reviews with photo soon :)