Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Black Lotus Jewelry

Really fast customer service. Customers are engaging with the features of the app!

The Vapour Ecig Store

What can I say! Kalys & Elder are just fantastic. They always go out of their way to help us with requests. The customer support goes above and beyond!
With regards the app, it is a must have in our opinion, we have it on 2 sites and will be putting it on our 3rd soon.
The app increases conversion rates greatly and encourages customers to interact with your site and social media.

If you're serious about Ecommerce and looking to be successful, then you NEED this app.

Strokeside Designs

Awesome support! App fulfills whatever I needed in terms of social engagement. Got my first client to share on social media for discount on day 1!

Linemanstore

very very good support , i change themes and request many theme modification for my site . They do all for me . Hope they will success and develop more apps . Thank you

Amelia Stardust

I cannot recommend this app enough. literally does 90% of the stuff i wanted to set up for my store (instagram, a solid wishlist app, reviews, emails!) and all i had to do was click a button and then when I thought something was maybe not working I sent a quick message to support asking if they could just make sure everything was installed neatly and within hours I received a message saying I was all good to go and I've had zero problems using it since!

I sincerely hope you guys branch out into other shopify apps like proper unlimited product options because you are by far the best developer I've seen on shopify! honestly if i could have you code my whole store i would!

Shadow Tree

The team is very responsive and fast in answering questions. For those who are not satisfied with Shopify built-in customer account functions, this excellent add-on provides more robust, richer features, which we just love it. Another reason to suggest this add-on is that it lets users to decide whether to subscribe newsletter during the signup process. It's just a checkbox though, but many other social login add-ons just miss it out and there's no easy way to add this back. The add-on itself also comes with a language editor, which is very useful for non-English store owners. We appreciate very much for their timely response every time we have problem using the add-on. The team behind this add-on is really awesome.

Felt Uk

Great app, lot's of features and everything integrates really well. Just a bit too expensive for $99/month.

Good Steps

Developer is responsive and eager to work out any issues - would recommend to any new business!

Spirited Essentials

We love SocialShopWave! Their Staff is lightning fast when it comes to helping integrate special features and there are so many different options it has helped us so much in getting more exposure for our business.

Soccer Store Neuwerth

Great app, it's easy to use and the support is excellent and very helpful