Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 11, 2016

I had a change request with the "review app", so reached to the support. I was so surprised how quickly they responded. They accommodated my request on the spot and got that online immediately.

Very helpful support. I'd absolutely recommend it to others.

Cool Gal Blue
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 10, 2016

Great application. Eldar is very helpful. Very good customer service. The application has a lot of options and everything is working very well. Thank you!

Malizbijoux
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 9, 2016

I just installed SocialShopWave and it looks very cool and brought "Social" look and feel to my store instantly. I still need to study how do make use of some features. Thanks to the nice documentation it is relatively straightforward.

I have asked MANY questions and SocialShopWave support always replied and helped me solve the problems immediately. They truly pay attention to how users feel and what users need. It has been a very pleasant experience working with SSW. I highly recommend SSW to anyone who is looking for good apps for Wishlist, Reviews and Social. SSW has all of them and the support is top notch.

Yangtze Store
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 9, 2016

Easy way to integrate review possibilities and social login. The support team was fast and delivered what I needed in a few hours turn around.
I would just like to have some more flexibility when it come to fonts used in automated emails for example. I'd love to use our brand font.

The Goods Tube
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2016

I LOVE THIS APP. IT HAS HELPED MY STORES TOP SELLING PRODUCT GO VIRAL!! SO HAPPY!!

Military Hippie
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 4, 2016

perfect integration and great support so far thanks and everything is going well. must download app.

Jk Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 3, 2016

The app works beautifully and the customer support is amazing. Four thumbs up!

Pandora De Balthazar Lifestyle
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 3, 2016

Excellent app and even better customer support. Would definitely recommend it.

Purple Relic
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 2, 2016

The best social marketing app in shopify. Easy to use, Great support, and Keep getting better! You must have it

Irenesstory
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 2, 2016

Great support, great app. Does a lot, and integrates fairly well. Can't wait to see how it does over the next few weeks.

The Jock Store