4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and product reviews. It's praised for its easy-to-use interface and smooth integration with Shopify themes. The customer support team is commended for their quick and efficient responses. Merchants have seen increased customer retention and repeat orders due to the loyalty and rewards features. The translation feature is particularly beneficial for businesses targeting non-English speaking customers. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need for multiple apps and is considered well-priced for the features offered.

June 5, 2019

They did a great job for my Shopify store, not just an app but services, reviews and wishlist are working well. I so appreciate the time they have put in for us, thanks to Kalys especially.

iKids
South Africa
December 14, 2015

Eldar Galiev is beyond awesome on customer support and service. App works great, very cool features.

Printed Palette
8 months using the app
December 3, 2018

My main focus has been to create a loyalty rewards program to give back to my customers. This is the only app that I have found that fits my requirements. The customer service was outstanding, they went above and beyond to help tweak features and setup all the different widgets for me. The app is nice and clean and has everything you could want or need. Very happy.

Rock Paper Thread
8 months using the app
February 18, 2022

I am in love with this app! I am saving so much money with the app it's amazing! I used to pay $15 a month with Judge.Me and $50/mo with Smile.io. This app has 5 apps included for a small flat fee.
Customer service is top notch. I can say they're almost 24/7, Tina and Alex work with me almost at anytime. They helped set up my store to my exact liking and migrated all my data from other apps.
The UI/UX is pretty simple and effective. It's easy to complete tasks that I need. What more can I ask for?

Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale
Growave replied February 18, 2022

Hi Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale 🥰,

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. ✨. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience. Have a wonderful day🙏!

December 15, 2021

I needed some assistance in setting up the app and just had some generalized questions as well... customer service was AMAZING and very supportive and helpful. As for the app itself.. I LOVE that I can have multi apps now in this ONE app... I was paying so much for them individually with my old website, and honestly, this reward program is way better at setting up rewards and actions... its just great all around! I Would give it 10 stars if I could!

Stamp Anniething
Growave replied December 15, 2021

Hey, our lovely Stamp Anniething Team💘

Thank YOU a lot for that awesome feedback! It motivates us to work even harder and provide our beloved merchants like you with the best support ever. On behalf of our whole team at Growave I would like to express my immense gratitude for having time and leaving us that wonderful review😍

We are lucky to have the opportunity to show you the full power of Growave and we will happily keep assisting you in learning more about our app and its features. Thank you very much for your trust✨

This is the beginning of a beautiful partnership! And wishing you all the best🤞

October 7, 2020

The app works great. Amazing support! Absolutely recommended. The best support I had from a Shopify store app.

LACONICUM
Spain
Growave replied October 8, 2020

¡Muchas gracias, LACONICUM!

It was our pleasure to assist such a lovely customer like you! 💞
Our support team is thrilled you are happy with your experience. We will look forward to our further cooperation with you.

Appreciate you sharing the word about Growave! 😇

April 7, 2020

I really appreciate this team.
This app is so wonderful and easy to use.
And if you stuck with any problem with this app, you can just contact this team, and they reply and solve the problem within less than an hour.
Highly recommended!

Vitacafe Japan
February 23, 2019

This app has eveything that a store needs to increase sale. Super amazing support team. Very satisfied till now.

BigBoxCare
India
7 months using the app
October 9, 2014

Brilliant + quick support. I can't wait to get my store complete and have it up live! Def recommend!

Oh nom
Hong Kong SAR
May 23, 2022

Just started using the app over the last couple of weeks. Their support to get us up and running has been great. We always get a quick response

O My!® Bath and Body
Growave replied May 23, 2022

Dear team at O My!® Bath and Body 🥰,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Growave. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track❤️!
Thanks again and have a great day✨!