Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Green Clothing Co

Social Shopwave has been one of the very best apps we use on our trendy clothing store. It helps us to provide the best experience we can for our customers and has really driven sales. It has a lot of great social media tools that have helped with engagement quite a bit.

We use nearly everything in the suite and we love it!

Thanks so much!

Maui Divers Jewelry

I was almost in shock as to how duck-soup-simple this was to install. I didn't have to do anything. And then the followup and support was equally superb. Extremely well executed!

Thejeweldean 2

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app...outstanding customer service. They go above and beyond to help you get set up properly. If I could I would give them 10 stars...

Lost Forged

Time spent using app Over 4 years

SocialShopWave offers a tremendous and very useful suite of apps, and provides incredibly fast, responsive and accomodating support. Thanks!!!!

Dog Monsters

Great app! I use it on all my sites.

Azfitnessequipment

The only app which works so well. Would like some more options on a mobile is not very optimised.

Black Velvet Sydney

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Excellent support and better experience for customer. www.bvsydney.com

Allen Allen Usa

Time spent using app 39 minutes

So far so good. Still just in the testing phase, but it was very easy to install, and looks nice with my site's branding.

Gladja

The SocialShopWave app has been an amazing add on to our ecommerce site. It integrates with every social media sites and comes with innovative features such as your own community feeds page. The customer service is one of the best we have seen. An absolute must for every ecommerce site and highly recommended!

Essential Oil Style

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love all the features! Make my site much more fun !! Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!!