Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rb Store Test

Location Serbia

Great support, fast response, awesome plugin.

Shop Rebeltail

I absolutely LOVE this app! I really don't write reviews as often as I should but not only is the app fantastically designed and extremely useful, but the customer service is exceptional. Eldar + team bend go out of their way to help you learn the app and have done customizations for me on multiple occasions.

I downloaded the app just to test it out, not planning to keep it, as it was on the expensive side, but it is so well designed and the customer service is SO GREAT that now I don't think I can live without it!!

Apothic Hair Care

Love this App + the Co. is amazing Great customer service and the App. is the next generation of social shopping If you want to build a site that stands out from all the rest this is the App. to Have!!!!

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. I had some issues placing code here and there and Eldar fixed it within the hour. Thanks for great customers service. I don't find this kind of fast response from the other apps have installed.

Garden Art And Decor

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is rare when you see the level of commitment shown by Eldar in the first few weeks of using this app. He will make this work for you as it is beginning to for me.

Talleshop

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service for this app is AMAZING. We have tweaked a few aesthetic things and Eldar has been such a breeze to co-ordinate with. Always gets back to us very quickly and I love the functionality of the wishlist and reviews. Great app for a great price.

Dailylike Ca

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

The app works very well and love the support service!
Their answers are amazingly quick and soooo helpful.
Wishlist, Reviews and Instagram feed works great on our website.
Love all the features they provide.
Two thumbs up :)

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Location New Zealand

Im blown away by the scope of the this app, so many powerful features.
And on top of that it was so easy to set up .. the support was amazing :)
Any problems just ask and it'll be done, thanks Team

Olive Yew

Outstanding customer service and seamless integration. I couldn't be happier with the ease of installation and features.

Elitesurvivor

We are using SSW on www.elitesurvivor.com and love it. Eldar has been very attentive to our needs and made a lot of great suggestions that he has implemented for us. Great app!! Get it now!