Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ilovequilting

Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all I have to say that Eldar and his team do fantastic customer support.

The app has a bunch of useful social features and could replace several other apps at the same time.

It wasn't a great fit for my store since I would have to move up to one of the higher paid plans.

I think it would be a solid app for stores in early stages though.

Great Deals Electronics

I have so many apps. I must say this one is the best. It is the best not just for the features it offers but the customer service. Normally the service I have gotten from app makers so far has been either little or none. Not with socialshopave. He has been AMAZING . Everything I need or had to have help with he has not only been there for me and helped me,, but he has gone above and beyond that. The app itself is I think the best one I have. Super happy with my choice to get this app. Two thumbs up!!

Aberrant Sole

Customer Service is like no other. They really are very helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't get the app to integrate properly with my premium theme but Eldar was very helpful and got it done right away. Can't wait for my customers to begin using the features.

Ibrite

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Customer service is great. Eldar has been a great help to us. They go above and beyond most apps I've worked with. Great addition to Shopify!

Rare Breed Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very effective set of apps in one application. Has enough features to help you expand your store and Eldar was extremely helpful in helping fix some mistakes we made with the html code. Would highly recommend it!

Love Pierce Me

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love socialshopwave! It really takes my website to another level, a FUN social experience for my online shoppers. It turns your shoppers into friends, they can play, and advertise without getting paid. Our customers have more confidence in us as a business...we are reachable to them. LOVE it.
I definitely love the customer service at Socialshopwave, they get right back to me, and they actually really care about your online success.
Thank you!
I would definitely reccomend someone to SocialShopWave! :)

Nolah

Love this app! It works perfectly and have so many great features built into one app. We primarily use the Review, Social Sharing and Autoresponder functionality, but are planning to integrate more of the features in the future. Would recommend this app for anybody that looks for extra features for their shop to boost sales and Social engagement for customer retention.

Also In Pink

Time spent using app Over 1 year

SocialShopWave have an impressive array of apps to engage your customers and help you grow your business. Even more valuable though is their approach to customer service. I have written to Eldar with a number of little requests and he and his team have been amazingly responsive! They even fixed several issues within a matter of hours. I’m still in the process of creating my online shop, so haven’t had a chance to test out the SocialShopWave apps on real users, but I’m confident they will be well received. And it’s great to feel that the developers have my back if I come across any problems, find any bugs, or have any feedback. Niiiice! :-)

Martinofficial

Location Thailand

I just installed the app today, and I'm completely new to html codes and needed help very badly. Their support replied to my mails and helped me to set up everything. I'm very satisfied with the app itself and their great support! Highly recommended!

Gen Fujiwara

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 3 years

Surprisingly great apps and support.
I is the first time I met this much of a great app at this price!
Many excellent Function
It can be expected always sales improvement of the shop.
This app can definitely recommend it.