Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Value for Money

Location Israel

A great app, and incomparable support. Highly recommend!

ChampSports.mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Awesome Support and Great features, thanks for everything guys.

Riverpoint Threads

Great app! It's the perfect choice for a lot of reasons. but the support you receive is unmatched.

Cool VW Stuff

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The app has been greta and the customer service even better!

Olrady Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like it a lot. Service is great. So far I have only positive comments about this application and developer's team. A little bit expensive for those who didn't make any sales yet, but that is another thing. I would recommend this app to anyone.

smart pattern making

Very Promising app and good concept. I am rating this app 5 stars. Hope more updates come on its way. Anton has provided us with excellent costumer service via email. Hope one they they can have phone support as well as we have not seen any phone number yet to contact them. My feed back is we need to see on the dash board who is the latest member who joined our community and what they looked at a glance on the dash board. otherwise use this app is the best app I have so far seen that works with eCommerce stores.

Bring My Breakfast

Looks slick and the service I got when I asked for customization was great

Sweet Rebel

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love how my app looks on my website. Anton quickly responded to my emails and customized my site with a super fast turnaround. I have a community with over 500 users already. Looking forward to watching it grow!

Dinery

Anton helped me set up the widgets and customized all the features to make the widget consistent with our template. Swift resposes and helping above and beyond what's asked. Top-notch customer service!

The Social Life

this team is the best to work with. very helpful in answering all my questions, or solving any problems. they respond very quickly to make sure you get the help you need in a timely manner.

the app is easy to manage and install and is a great addition to any store!