Reviews (2,090)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its consolidation of multiple features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and referral programs into one platform. They praise its responsive customer service, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants report increased user engagement, sales, and conversion rates, deeming it good value for money.

April 7, 2016

The team from SocialShopWave has been very helpful since we installed the app, we have many questions and needs on customization and they answered all our questions SUPER fast, most of the time within half hour or even just few minutes (if your questions were sent during their office hours), and all the customization work are done in light speed.

The idea of having social login, review, instagram, wishlist, comment, etc all in one is such a great idea! As you are sure they are compatible with each other and you only need to keep one email and you have support of everything! We have tried different apps before and it was a hassle to communicate between different app developer when the app are not compatible with each other. But this app totally have this problem solved!

The design is very clean, but you can always ask Eldar for any customization if you need! He is very polite and helpful! (we have been bothering him for quite a while during the trial period)

Hope you guys can keep up the great work and excellent customer service! I am looking forward for more app develop by this company :)

Miniaturesweet
Hong Kong SAR
June 10, 2023

Integrating this app into my store was a breeze. The app seamlessly integrates with my website and other marketing tools, ensuring a smooth and cohesive experience. I didn't need any technical expertise to set it up, and the support team was always available to assist whenever I had a question.

Zephyrux
Jordan
Growave replied June 10, 2023

Dear team at Zephyrux,

​Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review❤️.
We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience using Growave. We’re here for you anytime✨.

Aidana,
Growave Support Team!

July 20, 2020

Very comprehensive software, very cost-effective, no one, hope that more and more functions, I will continue to use them, they are very active in solving all my problems

Level Stores
Italy
Growave replied July 23, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad that you are enjoying our platform and recognizing our advantages.

Our main priority is to help customers grow their businesses. Can’t wait to see your store expand and blossom, we will always be by your side sharing tips and tricks to get the best out of Growave! :)

September 29, 2022

Growave is not as intuitive as we'd like it to be, but the support team has been excellent. Kudos to Tina and Alex for the speedy responses to our requests.

Oh & Co Collective
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi Oh & Co Collective team,

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations 😔.
I would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts about our application, as the opinion of our dear customers is very important to us!

As it's known, we have recently launched the new version of our app and we are constantly working on improving the functionality of the dashboard in order to ensure that you have a smooth experience. We do realize that we still have room to grow and the feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot 🥰.

By any chance, could you please check your inbox, and let's work on it together 🙏.

Edited January 29, 2019

Great app and a great team behind it. Free assistance provided is awesome. Special shoutout to kalys :)

indusdiva
India
May 8, 2021

A super useful review app recommended by my friend. When using, my website encountered some problems, and the imported reviews could not be displayed well, so I contacted their customer service, only then did I realize that they had been trying to contact me to report problems with my website. My problem has been solved very simply, and I don’t even need to do anything. They also displayed the product reviews on my homepage, thank you very much Tattu :)

ThinkShow
China
Growave replied May 10, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at ThinkShow!

Thank you a million for your wonderful review. 🦄 🦄 🦄

We know too well the importance of real customers' opinions, that's why we try to support our clients in building their social proof. Just like you're supporting us. :)

And one of our top priorities was and will always be the human connection. Seems too simple, however, the power of communication overcomes any obstacles. 🏔️ 🏔️ 🏔️

Cheers to many happy years together! 💜

November 16, 2017

Very fast response, Kalys is the best!

Yottapassion
Indonesia
September 16, 2021

The team are extremely helpful and managed our transition from another service flawlessly. Great 'out of the box' loyalty program application with a wide range of other services available.

Joshua Lloyd
Growave replied September 17, 2021

Howdy, Joshua Lloyd Team?

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us 🤗!

We always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us 🙏💗!

Cheers, and take care of yourself 🙋‍♀️!

June 30, 2023

So far we have not used the app too much but we want to mention that the customer support we have received on our Onboarding, especially from Anna, has been very helpful, prompt responses and solutions to all our questions, keep it up!

SIEMSISU
30 days using the app
Growave replied June 30, 2023

Dear team at SIEMSISU,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🥰

We do our best to make the experience with Growave easy, and our customer support and developers teams are always ready to support you with any requests that might arise. We hope for a long and productive collaboration. 😇

You're amazing either way! ⭐
In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have!

Anna,
Growave Support team.💙

April 18, 2018

Wonderful customer service!! Solved all the little issues! Nothing Kalys cant fix in a few minutes! Also customized an area of my site for the Sign Up redirects to my membership page for I can control who can sign up. They really didn't have to but they did! And I am very grateful, makes my site even more professional and easy for customers to use! :)

Stylebuy Wholesale