Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 26, 2016

Absolutely Amazing. I mean Eldar is seriously a coding and customer service God. He proactively takes the time to check out your site, give recommendations and then implement then and make sure that you are in a position to succeed. At least try the trial, you will love what happens for you and your brand.

Insaneapparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 30, 2019

I've been using this app for years with multiple theme changes. Each time, the customer support has been amazing.

They have been consistent with their great customer service. The service given to has exceeded our expectations each and every time.

Highly, highly recommend it.

Great customer support! I highly recommend it. Thank you!

www.ashantijewels.com

Ashantijewels
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 22, 2016

Absolutely love this app customer service is awesome and they check and continually make sure your site is optimal.

Konceitid
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 15, 2016

I love all the new features. Support is super fast with integration issues. I just wish it was slightly cheaper.

Arissa Kandis Clothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 13, 2016

Extremely helpful customer support!! They ensured that everything was working properly on my site, and even went above to recommend additional features that they could add for me. I'm sure having customer reviews on our site now is going to give us a boost in sales!

Hellodrmr
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 11, 2016

Very helpful and friendly! Awesome customer service. I would recommend them to everyone :D

The Jewel Saga
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 23, 2015

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars, Eldar and team @ SocialShopWave have earned about 10 stars. Don't waste your time with other "similar" apps. Over-the-top amazing support.

Swak Designs 2
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
December 14, 2015

Eldar Galiev is beyond awesome on customer support and service. App works great, very cool features.

Printed Palette
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 14, 2015

Great app! Just what we were looking for. You cannot find any better Shopify app for building a community site.

Yunomi 2
Japan
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 4, 2015

I am a totally new user to shopify and all apps and so I needed some help, actually a lot of help. I just an email asking for help and they told me exactly what to do but then actually did it for me! That was awesome. The customer support is great and it is super easy to use. Thanks.

Peaceglue