Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 23, 2015

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars, Eldar and team @ SocialShopWave have earned about 10 stars. Don't waste your time with other "similar" apps. Over-the-top amazing support.

Swak Designs 2
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
December 14, 2015

Eldar Galiev is beyond awesome on customer support and service. App works great, very cool features.

Printed Palette
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 14, 2015

Great app! Just what we were looking for. You cannot find any better Shopify app for building a community site.

Yunomi 2
Japan
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 4, 2015

I am a totally new user to shopify and all apps and so I needed some help, actually a lot of help. I just an email asking for help and they told me exactly what to do but then actually did it for me! That was awesome. The customer support is great and it is super easy to use. Thanks.

Peaceglue
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2015

Very handy and nice to use app!!!! They have almost everything I wanted: social log in, wishlist, reviews etc. Very happy with their customer support! Always help me whenever I need their help :)

Seoul Couture
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 1, 2015

They are super hands on, very responsive! Loves it! :-)

Coco Q
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 24, 2015

This app is really awesome! If at first you don't think it does exactly what you want make sure to contact support, they did all the work for me within 24 hours, they were really fantastic!

Me Myself Tea
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 19, 2015

Great APP and EXCELLENT customer service and support. I received a prompt response every time I emailed support. When I had questions integrating the code on my own, their support team installed everything for me and made sure it was working smoothly. Easy to work with and top notch!

Join The Crowd
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 31, 2015

Social Shop has been amazing. The Social Shop support team is top notch.

Plus Size Fix
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 28, 2015

Great app and even better customer service! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Saintgeorge