Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Iris Interiors

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great tool. Just implemented it. Needed help from SocialShopWave but they responded and helped very quickly.

Chay Inc.

Fantastic idea and great execution. The team at SocialShopwave has been very helpful to my questions and has provided great support thus far! Excited to see what the new updates will be...

I'd like to see star ratings on product thumbnail and a better mobile web display for responsive themes. Keep up the good work!

HappiSage

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It is an absolute delight, this app. I have been searching for a login pop up app which was free but didn't come across any which looks so professional. I am very happy with the installation. Though there were some issues that I faced initially upon installation, but their customer service immediately resolved these issue.

I completely recommend it.

Peoplegraphy

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 7 years

They gave me suggestion and problem fix in such a rapid speed, thumbs up.

Vape Pen Sales

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic. Not only made a lot of upgrades to my store but gave me personal assistance when needed. Couldn't ask for more. Best app on Shopify.

WahShiok Clothing

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome i had difficulities. But their support was great. They just help me out!

Snapveggies.com

Location India

FANTASTIC APP! THE BEST FREE APP FOR SOCIAL CONNECT I HAVE COME ACROSS TILL DATE!

SOCIAL SHOP WAVE HAS MADE MY REGULAR SHOPIFY STORE INTO A SOCIAL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. I CAN ALREADY SEE MANY PASSIVE VISITORS STICKING AROUND FOR LONGER ON THE WEBSITE.

"TURN YOUR PASSIVE VISITORS INTO ACTIVE CUSTOMERS."

THE COMMUNITY APPROACH HELPS BUILD TRUST AMONG FIRST TIME VISITORS AS THEY CAN EASILY SEE REAL PEOPLE REVIEWING YOUR WEBSITE.

TIP: IF YOU GET STUCK, JUST SHOOT AN EMAIL TO SUPPORT TEAM AND THEY WILL ASSIST YOU ON EACH STEP. THE SUPPORT TEAM TAKES CARE OF NON-CODERS ALSO -- JUST ASK!

THIS APP GETS 5/5. (AND I AM REALLY STINGY WITH MY REVIEWS. USUALLY DONT BOTHER)

SO TRY THIS APP. IT HAS A POWER TO CHANGE FORTUNES.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mums-kidsworld.com

i personally think this good a app, it is so easy for to install with good guide ,and it helps to get customers to login quickly fantastic customer service, i like how the customer logins are compatible.
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Clean My Wardrobe

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

SocialShopWave is very good app and it offers you wide and different options for store. We are running fashion store and we used quite some social network plugins. In beginning we were a bit lost, but the support from them was amazing.
They helped and customised app directly and fast.
I would recommend this app

Marko

Midori Bikinis

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful, easy to use app complete with fantastic customer service! We love how the customer logins are compatible with signing up of our monthly e-newsletter so we don't miss out on sign ups in that arena!