Reviews (2,090)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its consolidation of multiple features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and referral programs into one platform. They praise its responsive customer service, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants report increased user engagement, sales, and conversion rates, deeming it good value for money.

April 3, 2023

Great app with many functions and is relatively easy to use. The support team is fantastic, they helped with a lot of the set-up process.

Cool Dude Cycling
Hong Kong SAR
Growave replied April 4, 2023

Dear CoolDudeCycling team,

We are so glad to hear that you love our service! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! 😊😇
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we would be happy to help! ⭐️

Edited July 27, 2019

This is the beginning of our third year using shopify and we have managed to survive the challenges of e-commerce and have decided that it was time to upgrade our website (www.owlreadersclub.sg) and have been trying to figure out which apps would help. We knew we had to pay for a good app so we spent a long time doing the research, reading the reviews etc. We also tried a few other apps and we Growave was one of those we tried. We are about to finish the trial period and learning about the functionalities of each and every app within their app so we will provide an update in due course.

Suffice to say that during this trial period, the experience has been nothing short but AWESOME, Azem/Alice/Tattu, the front end team that has responded to all our queries have been extremely helpful and patient. We had done a number of Skype calls with the team and had requested for certain customisation to be done which they and their team of developers have kindly obliged. We have given them feedback on how certain apps within their Super App (yes they should be called a super app!) can be improved and they are taking it on board and hopefully we can see some of these implemented in the future.

Our advice for any growing e-commerce stall is stop looking further and give Growave a try today and experience the difference of a customer-centric app and the other apps out there.

Owl Readers Club
Singapore
August 13, 2018

I tried many app , but I never had a great experience like I have with this app and the support team is great quick respond and they make everything easy for us
Thanks for everything

Uniglasses
China
January 30, 2019

SocialShopWave got best support service they are instant and give their best to satisfy the customer by making changes required as per the website.

UNCOMMON.GLOBAL
India
Edited May 21, 2024

Unreliable. I'm have been using Growave for more than 3 years and I have never ever ever spent sooo much time troubleshooting small and big glitches in this app! Yes, they provide good functionality for the money, yes it all works well nicely (when it work). Yes support is very responsive and does their best to help and fix things. This is why I put 2 stars, not 1. But if you are serious about Loyalty program - I would NOT recommend Growave. I don't have time to list here all the big and small issues I experienced. Incorrect VIP levels assigned to my customers after the program started; loyalty points which haven't been accrued with eligible orders; wishlist, which got completely broken after one of my support requests; a blackout, which damaged my brand at the time of new collection release; now there are repeating issues with VIP Tiers - customers don't get their VIP Tier or don't get tagged properly. Countless, coutless glitches. 3 years of headache and counting. And recently they decided to price up my plan from $50 to $150 per month without any reasonable option! There is no workaround, as my current plan and the app marked as "unsupported" in Shopify. Choose something more reliable and predictable than Growave for the long term.

Elfbeads US
Almost 3 years using the app
Growave replied January 11, 2024

Hello Team Elfbeads,

We sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced with our loyalty program, and we truly appreciate your candid feedback. It's disheartening to hear about the issues you've encountered, and we understand the impact they've had on your brand and customer experience.

Our support and development teams are dedicated to resolving these issues promptly, and we value your patience and cooperation throughout this process. We acknowledge the importance of a reliable loyalty program in enhancing your online store, and we're committed to making the necessary improvements to ensure a smoother experience for you and your customers.

Thank you for allowing us to address these concerns. We're determined to rectify the glitches and enhance our services. Your continued collaboration means a lot to us, and we'll do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction with our application.

If there are specific issues you'd like us to prioritize or address immediately, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and make sure your experience with our app is positive moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Begaiym, Reputation Manager at Growave

January 5, 2015

Simple, nice and clean app that absolutely serves it's purpose. And their support is AMAZING!

Wellious
Thailand
March 22, 2022

Since English is not the main language of our site, rewards, wishlists, and reviews programs have always been a big problem.
However, Growave solved everything at once.
I switched from Smile to Growave and everything went smoothly. Alex's customer service is great and super fast.
And the development team took care of whatever I asked for.
I definitely recommend this app!

닥터조 스토어
Growave replied March 23, 2022

Hey, the team at 닥터조 스토어, ⛳

We are very happy to read such kind and warm words 😍! Thank you so much for your 5-stars feedback! 💙

Our big team works every day to improve our service and every customer is very important to us!

Please always feel free to contact us. We'll be glad to assist you ✨.

​Happy Growaving 🐬!

December 17, 2021

I’ve been looking for an app that could offer reviews, membership(loyalty), Instagram, wishlist features, and Growave happens to be IT! I’ve tried to use different apps/addons to provide different features, but from my opinion, the more you use the more problems may occur — capabilities, loading speed… Though I haven’t been using this app for long, at this moment it looks fine. I hope it meets my expectations and if it does, I’d love to upgrade and keep it forever ;) Btw, the support team is really nice. Special thanks to Alex, a good lad who helped me on setting up the app, also helped on solving app related matters. Thank you! I’ll see what this app has to offer and comment later upon using for a year or so. ;)

Lyncie
China
Growave replied December 20, 2021

Hey Lyncie Team and Zekai,

We hope you are doing well, and this week is off to a good start 😎.

We would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for your detailed feedback 💖. It's highly appreciated!! 🤗

Alex and our entire team are very happy that you highly appreciated our app, that it is all in one and that we provide many different functions. We will continue to try to please you with excellent service and high-quality product 🙌!

Thank you again. And happy Growaving! 💙

April 17, 2016

Outstanding App and amazing customer support; a winning combination.
The app will instantly boost all social elements on your site (from social login, to social reviews, comments, community, social share and much more). The app is very powerful but easy to integrate at the same time. It provides set of functionalities that otherwise would require a huge investment in coding, or adding several different apps that won’t be connected to each other. Most importantly, the SocialShopWave support guys are absolutely remarkable. They will help you with any integration request you may have and will turn most requests around within few hours. They addressed every request I had so far and did it very well. SocialShopWave rock!

Outerfy
July 1, 2019

This app has a lot to offer and I'm loving it. Still exploring it further.
The customer support service is perfect. I got the opportunity to interact with Tattu from Growave and she's extremely helpful.
Thank you so much.