Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Retro Reproductions

I am very happy with the fact that SocialShopWave support, Eldar installed the App for me very fast. So, the service looks good. Victoria at Shopify told me that I have to wait three days for the App to work, so, I will write a new review, in a week when I see some result.
Thank you Eldar for your big help, I was eager to get the App installed, so, for now I am very happy.
Thank you again !!!

Skyrtaof Iceland

Location Iceland

Just started off with this app. Excellent response on customer service. Clean store front design as well.

Vegefruits 4

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, excellent support. SocialShopWave app and its support team are very helpful in speeding up the processes of planning and implementation social integration. I would definitely recommend to any shop owner or developer to try SocialShopWave before considering other alternatives.

Cardina Jewels 2

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great App, easy to set up and seems to be doing a great job so far

Find Keep

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

the turnaround and customer service is superb!

Milajki

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app & awesome team of support above and beyond! Always very Quick to respond and to solve any custom requests. Very Happy with my experience.

Ipink No

Location Norway

Such a great app! The best I tried so far. The support is first class. Fast and friendly response whenever I ask them for help! I highly recommend this app to my fellow shopifyers! :)

The Rogue And The Wolf

It's been such a pleasure integrating SSW in our new website. There are so many great features here that we'd have to use four or five other apps to get the same results. And there's a few features that you can't even find in other apps at all. SSW is such an amazing social toybox, that we will be rolling out the features gradually and build a marketing campaign around them! SSW will be the first app I install on all future websites.

I've had to get in touch and ask for support from many app developers over the last two months and no one was nearly as responsive and supportive as Eldar and his team! And our SSW account is still on trial and haven't paid them a single penny yet. Incredibly caring and attentive customer care and tech support. I don't even think I ever got a negative response on any of my crazy requests - the closest Eldar came to "no, sorry" was "no, sorry... not right now but we're working on this feature and we'll be launching it very soon". And he has kept his word, with new features launching while we are still setting up.

Social Shop Wave has a great ecosystem of useful apps bundled in one and some of the best customer care I have encountered. Keep up the good work guys, you're onto something special.

Everdrobe

I have used a long list of Shopify apps for a very long time on many different projects. I can honestly say that first of all this is one of the best and valuable apps out there, specifically in the social and marketing niche.

Second, but even more important, is the support. The company stands behind their app 100% and works tirelessly to resolve all issues in a extremely prompt manner. I know the shop I am working on at the moment has a very specific custom setup with metafields, etc... Needless to say the app (or any other app) do not work straight out of the box.

However, SocialShopWave guys worked around the clock to fix ALL of my obsessive requests - big thanks to the support team! App developers should take notice and learn for these guys.

Did I mention, that all of the support was free? Thanks again!

Wallificent

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not only is this app amazing, but the customer service is even better! The team at SocialShopWave helped us seamlessly integrate the app into our website. We even got an unsolicited e-mail offering even more integration, and they absolutely delivered!

Keep up the great work with a great product that I hope will continue to evolve.