Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 20, 2016

Awesome support! App fulfills whatever I needed in terms of social engagement. Got my first client to share on social media for discount on day 1!

Strokeside Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 17, 2016

very very good support , i change themes and request many theme modification for my site . They do all for me . Hope they will success and develop more apps . Thank you

Linemanstore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 14, 2016

I cannot recommend this app enough. literally does 90% of the stuff i wanted to set up for my store (instagram, a solid wishlist app, reviews, emails!) and all i had to do was click a button and then when I thought something was maybe not working I sent a quick message to support asking if they could just make sure everything was installed neatly and within hours I received a message saying I was all good to go and I've had zero problems using it since!

I sincerely hope you guys branch out into other shopify apps like proper unlimited product options because you are by far the best developer I've seen on shopify! honestly if i could have you code my whole store i would!

Amelia Stardust
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited September 8, 2016

The team is very responsive and fast in answering questions. For those who are not satisfied with Shopify built-in customer account functions, this excellent add-on provides more robust, richer features, which we just love it. Another reason to suggest this add-on is that it lets users to decide whether to subscribe newsletter during the signup process. It's just a checkbox though, but many other social login add-ons just miss it out and there's no easy way to add this back. The add-on itself also comes with a language editor, which is very useful for non-English store owners. We appreciate very much for their timely response every time we have problem using the add-on. The team behind this add-on is really awesome.

Shadow Tree
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 6, 2016

Great app, lot's of features and everything integrates really well. Just a bit too expensive for $99/month.

Felt Uk
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2016

Developer is responsive and eager to work out any issues - would recommend to any new business!

Good Steps
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 27, 2016

We love SocialShopWave! Their Staff is lightning fast when it comes to helping integrate special features and there are so many different options it has helped us so much in getting more exposure for our business.

Spirited Essentials
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 22, 2016

Great app, it's easy to use and the support is excellent and very helpful

Soccer Store Neuwerth
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 18, 2016

great app. very helpful and friendly team who answers your questions instantly.

Luvolife
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 15, 2016

Social Shopwave has been one of the very best apps we use on our trendy clothing store. It helps us to provide the best experience we can for our customers and has really driven sales. It has a lot of great social media tools that have helped with engagement quite a bit.

We use nearly everything in the suite and we love it!

Thanks so much!