Reviews (2,071)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its consolidation of multiple features such as loyalty programs, wishlists, and referral programs into one platform. They praise its responsive customer service, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants report increased user engagement, sales, and conversion rates, deeming it good value for money.

September 3, 2018

Great product with great customer support

Gaatshirts Com
Ireland
September 8, 2015

Just started off with this app. Excellent response on customer service. Clean store front design as well.

Skyrtaof Iceland
Iceland
October 10, 2016

So far it is a 5 star rating for me! Upon testing especially those I used in the application, wihslist and product review are all doing great. I know there are still more but I have'nt really have time to apply it as I am new in online retailing.... I will have another review once I launched my website...

Nanay N Baby
June 12, 2023

Great support, useful features. Reviews and wishlist work great, loyalty I'm not using at the moment. There were some minor style changes I wanted changed, and support fixed them all promptly.

Dakiheaven.eu
Netherlands
Growave replied June 12, 2023

Hey team at Dakiheaven.eu,

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app, and we hope this has been reflected in your experience.
Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you! 😍

Whenever you need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us! It's a pleasure for us to serve you! 🌞

Anna,
Growave Support team 💙

Edited October 7, 2019

This app by Growave is amazing. Has so many features that you can do away with many other apps. Usually, an app that does many different things, does one thing well and the other functions are afterthoughts, but this isn't the case here. It's amazing and does each of the many functions extremely well.

The app is super powerful and works as expected. Support has been just as amazing and very responsive. I highly recommend this app!!!

A HUGE Thank you to the Growave team!!!

Divatress
March 15, 2021

Their customer service is very very amazing. They response email very quick. Help me solve problems so fast. Especially Tattu Kachieva, She is so kind and cute.
I recommend people to use this app.

KIOKO FR
France
Growave replied March 16, 2021

Wow! Hey, team at KIOKO FR ✨, thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. 💖

Our support team always goes above and beyond to provide a good customer service and we are so pleased that we hit the mark for you! ⭐

Once again, thanks a lot for your kind words and recommendation. 🙏

August 16, 2018

Great app, it has all the features I need, and great customer service.

Asasians
Edited December 28, 2019

I love the Growave app! Tattu and her team are amazing! They always answer my emails in a timely fashion. And always check-in to see if I need anything. I love how hands-on they are. Editing and integration are easy to do. If a problem arises or you get stuck on something, it's fixed within 48hrs. I love it! Highly recommended.

EthniqOne
December 14, 2018

The app itself is great and the support is even better! A shout out to Kalys and Nurila for going the extra mile to help whenever I needed it!

House of Knives
December 1, 2015

They are super hands on, very responsive! Loves it! :-)

Coco Q