Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Ilovequilting

First of all I have to say that Eldar and his team do fantastic customer support.

The app has a bunch of useful social features and could replace several other apps at the same time.

It wasn't a great fit for my store since I would have to move up to one of the higher paid plans.

I think it would be a solid app for stores in early stages though.

Retro Reproductions

I am very happy with the fact that SocialShopWave support, Eldar installed the App for me very fast. So, the service looks good. Victoria at Shopify told me that I have to wait three days for the App to work, so, I will write a new review, in a week when I see some result.
Thank you Eldar for your big help, I was eager to get the App installed, so, for now I am very happy.
Thank you again !!!

MyBest.my Store

They are very helpful with my website integration and these meant a lot when you have a whole website to manage. Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

HappiSage

It is an absolute delight, this app. I have been searching for a login pop up app which was free but didn't come across any which looks so professional. I am very happy with the installation. Though there were some issues that I faced initially upon installation, but their customer service immediately resolved these issue.

I completely recommend it.

2 Next