Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Lumière

Fantastic app with great features. Every time I contact support for some customizations, they quickly get them done. To me, they're faster than McDonald's!

August 16, 2021

Good day team at Lumière 💗!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and you can always contact us regarding any of your queries, not only regarding the Wishlist function. Our teams work hard to exceed your expectations and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you 📈.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love. Have a good one and keep safe 💎!

Wild Foods

The support team is really helpful and the app works very good! Highly recommended for all those who want to implement a Loyalty Program!

August 11, 2021

Greetings, amazing Wild Foods team 🍕,

We are so grateful for your kind words and it just made our day much better. Thanks for sharing your experience with us to the community.

Growave is the All-in-One marketing tool and it gathers key tools that are in high demand and definitely will help merchants to boost their shops 🚀.

Cheers!

Woodland Gatherer

Looks good and does the job exactly as needed. Customer service is spot on as well. Much appreciated.

August 6, 2021

Hello, our dear Woodland Gatherer team! 💓

Thank you a lot for leaving such honest feedback on us. We truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We do all our best to make the experience with Growave easy and relaxing, and our customer support team will do anything in the possible shortest time because we all value each second of our customers 🍂.

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time 💗!

DIGIT 7

Great support team and fast response and with great quality and the app is great and satisfy our needs... highly recommended.

August 6, 2021

Howdy team at Digit 7 🏬

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. 😊

The whole team is working hard to deliver the best possible service, and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you ✨.

Have a good day and happy Growaving! 💗

löfte

Easy to set up and the support team are always there to help make sure everything is set up correctly. They are super helpful and it looks great

August 3, 2021

Good day team at Iöfte! 😍

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review ✨!

We are so happy for the opportunity to work with a client like you. We try to treat every Growave feature with love and thoughtfulness and thank you so much for appreciating it.

We feel lucky to witness you making this world a better place. Please keep doing that! 💖💖💖

Twiddly Store

The best thing about the Growave is that they have a awesome support team. They are so friendly and helped me to integrate the app to my theme quickly. I will thank Alex and Tina for doing a great job.

Hello Twiddly Team!

It's so nice to hear your praise✨. We are happy to help you all the time and it's all for your comfort. Our team is also glad to work with such a cool client like you!

Your words only support and motivate us to develop and provide you with high-level service. We believe we will work together effectively on this long and wonderful journey!

VERNER TEL AVIV

It's been a while that I was looking for an app that will cover Wish Lists/Referral Program/ Rewarding point and this one is by far the best. Easy to use, amazing customer service. Highly Recommended!!!

Dear VERNER TEL AVIV team 💖

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and write a review 😊. We really appreciate that we have such responsive customers as you. It is a great joy for the whole team that you are satisfied with our products and highly appreciated our customer service 🙏. You can always rely on our experience and professionalism.

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy Growaving! 🥰

MHD

I recently began using the Growave app and have found it nothing but useful and amazing! The customer service team has been exceptional in assisting me with any issues I have. As well, the process of integrating the wishlist button, reviews and rewards onto my website was smooth, however, when I faced challenges, the customer service team in collaboration with the technical team were always there to assist me! All I can say is that this is a beautiful/very useful app, with a top-notch team behind it. Update - as of August 13th 2021, I am updating my review to give further praise to the team at Growave, especially to Tina & Alex who are part of the support team, and the Dev team as they have truly provided support to me like no other company ever has with my business. Let me give a back story. About a week ago I learned that the Shopify theme I was utilizing for my store had released an update and so during the weekend I was working on updating my site. Accidentally, without remembering to save or duplicate my original store version, I deleted it. It felt like my world was over. All the months of work are all gone including the integration done for me by Growave. Over the week, with an incredible effort from myself, my cofounder, and my team, we were able to piece the site back together. Unfortunately, Growave's integration was lost. In my mind, I could only imagine the backlash I was going to receive from the Growave team as they were supportive and they went over and beyond with the first integration, now I have to tell them I deleted all the code and they will have to help me redo it (Keep in mind if I had received backlash for that they would have been absolutely justified). However, I informed Alex and Tina about what had happened and they met with so much love, sympathy, and understanding. They were so kind and amazing to me and worked with the dev team to integrate all the features and get my site back to the amazing way it used to look. I know this is such a long review but I just want to thank Alex, Tina, and the Dev team for all their effort. It means a lot to me and thinking about how everything played out makes me want to cry with tears of joy. Thank you so much to the entire Growave team for all they do and I know as my company becomes successful I will continue to tell this story and let people know how Growave was a company that contributed significantly to my business success! Thank you all again. Love you all.

Heya wonderful MHD team 🍂,

Wow! Just wow! This is such a detailed and very accurate review that you left on us. It was really interesting to read all the points you mentioned and there is nothing else we could do, but to assist and help you get your setup back cause we know how important it is to you 💖.

Our culture is based on a customer's feelings and we do make it a top priority in any case. We always strive to help every merchant with any of their queries and it is just wonderful to receive reactions back. Our job is a present, and your honest words are a priceless gift that we could ever receive.

Not only Dev team, Alex, and Tina work for you, but the whole Growave, every member of our wonderful company. This has been an another-level challenge to make things work including every customer's wishes, but we continue making it every day and we totally know that it is absolutely worth it 🎁.

We truly appreciate your feedback, and wishing you all the best 🎉.

Manipura Malas

We Like the app. It has taken a while to set it up the way we want but customer service is friendly, and quick to respond, and helped us get it to work well. We still have a long way to implement Growave more but it looks very promising.

July 29, 2021

Hi, Manipura Malas team! 💎

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave. We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve 🤍.

By the way, let us mention that we became fans of your handmade jewelry foreverrr!!😍

Natura Beauty Lab

I am not using this app for a long time, but so far I am loving it. It is very easy to set up, and one app can do the job for so many features! Reviews, wishlist, loyalty, refer a friend! When I had issues how referral works, I had a full video with explanation how to do it in my store! Definitely will keep the app for longer!

July 29, 2021

Hey, Natura Beauty Lab! 💄

We are sending our immense gratitude for taking your time and leaving invaluable feedback.

Thank you for the trust you have put in Growave. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you🥳.

We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come 😇.