Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Dima's Thee

The amount this app offers for free is amazing: the wishlist and social login features are well-thought out and tailored to your needs. I like the wishlist best of all because it integrates so well in my store.
The customer support is amazing as well, really on of the highlights of this app. Other apps should take an example of this support team!

Lush Cosplay

The team did a great job helping me with custom integrations. However, they tend to introduce bugs occasionally but were quick to fix them.

The only issue I have with them is the slow response time due to the time difference. North American stores will have around 10 hours of time difference since the developers are from Asia.

SophisticatedTees

Just installed this app a few days ago and it seems like it will add to conversions! There's a free plan and it allows for reviews, wishlists etc

Customer service has also been great. Tattu has been really efficient!

Briosa.se

Love this app, I'm paying for it and maybe its a tiny bit expensive since I don't have that many users using it but just to have it and how it integrates perfectly in the webbshop is just brilliant. And the support is great always friendly and very helpful! I definitely recommend this app!

Pure Skin Essentials

Good app, does what is says, like the free version. Good app, does what is says, like the free version.

Busy Box Store

this is the best app ever in the shopify app store, the customer support is legendary even if you have the free plan, they can customize anything you want really quick, special thanks to Tattu.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

I was skeptical at first that so many features could be baked into one app but Growave has consistently exceeded our expectations. Customer support from the app developer is always important to us and the Growave support team has always been super helpful. Definitely recommend.

BleuBambi Jewelry

This rating is on my experience with Growave. I had an issue with my wishlist not adding the items to the wishlist tab on my webpage. I submitted a case and within a day, the support rep fixed the issue. They are very nice and direct. It's always good practice as a customer to show your support team the respect and appreciation they deserve. My rep was happy to help. Thank you support team!

TheSimpleNavy

Very useful app. I highly recommend this app. Intuitive and easy to set.
The customer center response was quick and very friendly!

EthniqOne

I love the Growave app! Tattu and her team are amazing! They always answer my emails in a timely fashion. And always check-in to see if I need anything. I love how hands-on they are. Editing and integration are easy to do. If a problem arises or you get stuck on something, it's fixed within 48hrs. I love it! Highly recommended.