Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Perlamuse

I couldn't ask for more. Top-notch customer service. Lightning fast and super supportive staff, especially Alex, who has accompanied me since the beginning of app installation to customization. He and his team have fulfilled many of my customization needs, was very prompt and quick to every request and solved all problems from the smallest to the most important. The app itself is a great all-in-one product. Super easy to install and use! We don't need to download tons of other apps (which hurts our page speed significantly) or subscribe to any other expensive separate services. We particularly love the Instagram Shoppable feature for its nice presentation and functionality, which we haven't been able to find elsewhere without having to pay hundreds of dollars for just about the same one.
Highly recommended !! For those small companies and startups out there who don't have the million-dollars budget yet very "picky" about both the quality and quantity of the services you'd receive, Growave is the answer for you.

Heya awesome Perlamuse team 🙋‍♂️,

Such great words on us we hear from you, and the whole Growave team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. We truly appreciate it, and this definitely boosts us to work even harder and make you more satisfied each time. Thanks for highlighting the affordable pricing and great functionality of Growave, we have been working really hard to reach such a level of service.

All of our programs are aimed to deliver fast and feature-rich options to contribute to your growth, and our developers optimize Growave each time to make it even faster and flexible on any shop, regardless of the traffic and data volume.

Additionally, it's our pleasure to serve you in a prompt and kind way, including Alex and other Support team members.

Thanks again, your words are priceless, and hope it will be helpful to other merchants as well 💖.

Tiger Lily Crafts

I've been using the range of programs offered by Growave for over 6 months now and I can't recommend them enough. There's always someone at hand to help out with any queries or issues. Everything runs so smoothly. With the amount of functionality included at the price point it's an absolute steal! Nothing is ever too much to ask for help with from the team at Growave. If you're unsure definitely give them a go - you won't regret it!

Dear team at Tiger Lily Crafts,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words🤗🥰.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Growave users like you.

We must note that all this time you have been so proactive and very cooperative, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away😊.

Happy Growaving and have a wonderful day🎈!

Minivalmennukset

These guys are doing awesome job. They really care about you and want you to succeed! I chose them because they fullfilled all my customization needs (I do business in Finland). Other vendors didn't do it or told us to pay higher price. Their price model is friendly for starting a business as it grows with you! Recommend this company and Tina & Alex for everyone who seeks to find trusted company which cares about your business.

Hello Minivalmennukset team 🤸‍♀️,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements🥰.

Tina and Alex are jumping of happiness hearing that they could impress you with service🤗. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

Our recent changes in pricing have made it even more affordable for merchants to grow their businesses and make growth even easier and better.

The whole Growave team expresses gratitude to you for choosing us. Happy Growaving and have a wonderful day🎈!

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Five stars +++. I installed the app in full of its app functions. The app is very complex but simple to configure and even make it customized. The support staff is exceptional. Throughout the journey I was followed by Tina in an impeccable way, prompt and quick to every request, to solve all problems from the smallest to the most important. She always gave me the right time to solve problems. Tina was great. In addition to Tina, I also congratulate Alex who in some moments replaced him in the assistance. Congratulations also to the technical staff for having solved my personal customization requests, not least having fixed the pop up for iphone that covered the possibility of check out. We will soon launch the loyalty / community strategy knowing that we have the best app and the best support staff available. Thanks Tina, Thanks Alex. Roberto.

Our greetings incredible Non Posso, Ho Danza. team 👋,

Endless thanks to you for giving such a warm and constructive review on us. We are happy infinite times to read it and to see you with us in our big Growave family.

Alex and Tina, and the rest of the team made an effort to meet your satisfaction and we are all glad that it meant something to you. Growave app has really cool features for boosting any shop, and every day we try to make it even more efficient and easier for you to use. The success of any shop lies just in front of any merchant, here at Growave.

It provides flexibility so that every shop can have it designed in its own way, making the shopping experience even better for clients. We also know how important it is to cover mobile users and work on enhancing and enabling every program to work smoothly on mobile platforms as well.

Great words by the great customer, thanks a lot, and happy Growaving 🎉🎊

Carb Crunchers

I was looking for a loyalty program for my website and found this app. So far it has really impressed me especially since it has other features that I also wanted which were the wishlist and product reviews. After installing the app, I was constantly updated with what the status of the integration was which was very nice. Once installed, there was a couple of things that I wanted adjusted and both the emails responding back to my requests and the requests themselves were so quick. I do recommend this app.

Greetings for the day Carb Crunchers team ❤

We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.😊

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! Our main priority is to provide you with the best customer experience.Be assured that we are very happy to work with you and try only to improve the quality of our services. We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thank you for growing with us and happy Growaving 😎

Loja Ekanta

Great app and amazing customer service. I think it's the best app that I've purchased on Shopify. Super recommend.

June 17, 2021

Hello gorgeous Loja Ekanta 🤩.

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve 🤍.

Thanks again and have a great week.

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

The customer service is exceptional. I can't thank them enough for kindness and efficiency every time i needed their help.

Heya E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr 🙋‍♂️,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your review with us 🤩.

We always try our best to perform excellent customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you ✨.

Thanks a lot for choosing us.

LINK'D THE LABEL

This app is great in so many ways. They're customer service team goes above and beyond to ensure that they resolve any issue you are having. I highly recommend this app for rewards program on your site.

June 17, 2021

Good day LINK'D THE LABEL team 🤗.

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts. We are pleased for preferring us and your faith in us. Our main mission is devoted assistance with respect and fulfillment and to provide a high-quality product for an accessible price to everyone.

Cheers 🎊.

FjordCo

Alex and the whole Growave team are THE BEST!!! Their widgets and buttons match my store perfectly!!

June 16, 2021

Dear FjordCo team 🙂,

Thanks for your recommendations, we are all grateful for such kind words. We always try our best to perform good customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to see that our efforts and hard work resonated with you🌈.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! 💖

Kimochii Thailand Official Store

I really love their customer support ream especially "Tina" and "Alex"
This app is worth installing and subscribed. Let support them, you will not disappoint for sure. I can guarantee!

June 16, 2021

Hey Kimochii Thailand team 🌠.

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback! 🥰

We are more than happy you're pleased with our tools as well as the customer service. Tina and Alex really felt your words, and the whole Growave team appreciates you for supporting us. Happy merchants like you are the best thanks for the hard work we love doing!

Your words are priceless, so you are 😊.