HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
May 21, 2016

Simply Amazing :-) I am truly grateful for finding this app...I constantly have to deal with client queries and this solves my problem as i am now simply able to direct the clients to the FAQ page and issues are being resolved before they arise. And best of all its free!!! thanks guys really much appreciated.

U Watchfaces
South Africa
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 20, 2016

Very nice app! Keeps most of the customer support issues take care of itself. Would be nice if we can choose the font size and better way to set the categories and other customizable features.

Vlyvly Co
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 17, 2016

An excellent App that I know my customers will love - cos I certainly love it! Easy to install - easy to setup/configure - easy to add/remove/change articles and categories - Top Stuff - Highly recommend it.

Reorderdemo
May 10, 2016

Simple and easy to use. Ran into one problem and support-team fixed it in one day. Great job!

Belightful
Finland
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 5, 2016

Amazing app. easy to use. good user interface. Best part is they are very supportive when you face any issues or need any help. I must say they are more than 5+ rating. I wish the complete s4 team all the best and thanks a lot.

Nowbuy In
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 14, 2016

I love this app and so easy to use I think every site should have this app.

Cws Healing
March 29, 2016

Excellent app - Works amazingly well, essential for all shopify stores :)

Macs Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 28, 2016

HelpCenter is great! I love this app! Makes life much easier adding a nice FAQ to your page. Simple to set up! I highly recommend.

Rowdy Ann Boutique
Edited August 16, 2017

Great tool!! and your FAQ page will look professional! I love it!

Sexyrealsexdolls
March 22, 2016

Very simple to use and install. Makes managing your FAQ content a breeze. Not very customizable in terms of styling YET (think it's coming) but Tomas is super responsive and helpful with any specific changes you might need...

Comprasmax