HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Dynatrap

Simple to use, and the customer support was extremely responsive! Probably the best customer support I have seen with a Shopify app. Nice!

Lunva

Very professional looking app. Quick and easy to setup. Thank you!

Naturopress

Perfect FAQ page for my customers. We sell cold press juicers for a high ticket price, so the customers like more information.

Fansee Australia

I have started using this app a few months ago, and I am happy with all functionality and the way its operate on my website. Also, their customer service is astounding. I contacted them on Sunday, and I got the reply within few minutes. I wanted customisation due to website colour, Marius helped me instantly with the solution. Highly recommended.

Titania Creations

I love this app, its easy to use with fantastic support if you need help.

Starving Jewelers

I have been using this app for about 6 months, and I strongly recommend this app!
It is free just as advertised and looks great on our website after setting everything us. The 2 things that I got with this app. that I was not able to get with others are:
1) There is a search bar located on the top of the page
2) There is a contact us button at the bottom of the page.

I have not had ANY problems in all the time I have had this app.

Bazire Numismatique

Very nice app. Easy to use, and integrate.

Need some basic CSS skills if you want to fully customise it.

About SEO, where can I find a way to add meta description to this page ?

Espace Coffee

this app is way better than any faq app.. i love it and we are using across our 2 stores we have..

thanks for making it free as well

Crystalcm

Really attractive and the break down is very nice as well. Very simple to add, implement and use.

Mind Your Manna Fire Brew

Awesome support team for quick fixes, and really clean, easy-to-use page for the website! Great app.