HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Rebel Babes

We use several apps, but this is the only app we have reviewed thus far.
Help Center is exactly what we were looking for! FAQ pages are very important, especially to cut down on customer service questions. It is simple and effective. We have many FAQs and it started to looked cluttered and no shopper wants to go through that. The search and the format is perfection.
Thanks for making this app!

Earthly Good Skin Care

This is the only FAQ app to use. I am not very techno savvy, but found it very easy to install and add to my site's navigation. Its features allow you to neatly organize your FAQ page into Categories, Sections (sub-categories) and Articles (your questions and answers). Editing is super-easy and you can also add links to products, pages, etc. You are also not limited to only a small number of Q's and A's. So get creative with it! And it is free!

Giftz247

Easier than I expected, Thank you.

Manor Of Living

Very easy and lets me quickly add items as the store starts to grow.

Thesweetbros

Perfect works really well I love it thanks so much its a massive and help and makes the website look so fresh and clean!

Retro Grade

Looks great, very functional and easy to use and set up.

Sunny Side Toys Eg

It's easy to use, and looks professional and attractive on my website, besides it's easy to be translated to any language. I like it so far!

Pangtastic

Awesome app for FAQ pages. Simple to set up and had no issues.

Gmarley

Great app - www.thehippiehouse.com.au

Live Solar

Very Good App. I love it. This is very easy to install in the website.
Awesome app.