Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Partserv

Great app! Does everything we need! Great support too!

Okholistics

We were looking for a straightforward solution for our customer service and optimizing our communication with customers and visitors. I was looking at ZenDesk, it seemed really robust, however it was overkill for what we needed and it wasn't very intuitive to be honest, as well as it's integration into Shopify kind of sucks. Gorgias platform was immediately intuitive the moment we installed the app. It's got every feature we were looking for, and displays data from our Shopify store about the customer we are currently interacting with. I'm super impressed with this platform and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a customer service handling solution.

Oldrow

Berfore Gorgias it use to take 5 minutes to research a customers order. The Gorgias app has simplified our process and allowed us to answer customer in a timely manner. The best app has made the busy season easier.

Cycology Au

First time user of this sort of app.
Just finding our feet now but the support team at Gorgias have been very willing to assist.
Cycology

Curegear

We looked at everything. Zendesk, Help Scout, etc. While those systems are prettier and have fancy mobile apps, this one gets things done. The shopify integration and facebook messenger integration is unlike anything else. We were struggling to respond to problems via email and this solved everything.

Loveheymic

Exceptional customer support and a tool that does what it says on the tin. Not the cheapest solution but worth every penny as it saves us hours of monitoring multiple customer support channels.

Cks Online

Excellent support. Integration was as smooth as it could be, and functionality is very impressive. Solid app, solid company. Highly recommended.

United Car Care Ltd

Great support from the team and so far Gorgias is working really well to bring together my multiple support channels.

Snap Frames Direct

After a grey-hair producing, extremely frustrating and expensive time with ZenDesk which failed on so many promises on their website regarding Shopify integration. Followed by a temporary switch to FreshDesk - I searched online and found Gorgias - and started a chat on their website, Romain offered to call me and during the call he listened and understood my issues and calmly talked me through his platform - he clearly understands Shopify and what is required - save the gray hairs, frustration and expense of everything else out there and sign up for this app! BEWARE we have found no other support desk which integrates with multiple stores, so if going elsewhere - make that your first questions as even if you have one Shopify store right now you will get more.

Mpxclothing

So far this app is great. my customer service agent is using it and seems to work really well. easy to navigate and also love the features