Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Gorgias
4.4
June 3, 2020

App is just great, support from Gorgias side is also very active and responding really quick! You can connect more than 1 shopify store which is very usefull!

Petfarmfamily.sk
Czechia
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 3, 2020

Gorgias made Customer Support easy, I particularly appreciate the integration with ReCharge. Also, the support team is very effective and replies within a few minutes.

Little Gustave
France
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 2, 2020

Was juggling between Gorgias and Zendesk for customer service app. Went with Gorgias because it integrates seamlessly with shopify with all order information on the single page. No longer need to alt tab different windows to find information such as tracking numbers.

We have integrated chat, messenger, facebook posts, IG posts as well which is awesome. Saving you a lot of time!

I would give it a 5/5 but only draw back was the number of tickets for basic plan is only 350. If this could be pushed to 450-500 this would make it the ultimate support software on the market.

Bobble Strength
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 29, 2020

I am new to the Gorgias platform and given that I have questions, I used the Live chat & Helpdesk to communicate with the team. Within no-time there was an answer on their part which made it easier and faster for me to know more about this platform.

Aruba Aloe
Aruba
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 22, 2020

They're always so helpful and quick to reply when we have questions! It's appreciated since we do have quite a lot because we want to make sure we're fully utilizing all the different features within Gorgias.

Survival Frog