Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MyCubeSafe

Can't send SMS. It's been weeks and they still haven't fixed it. I rely on this heavily and no one knows when or if there will ever be a resolution. I'm losing clients because I can't operate fully.

November 22, 2022

Hope you're doing well.

We're truly sorry to hear about the SMS issue, we completely understand it's an essential channel for your business!

However, as the issue isn't directly on Gorgias' end, please let me provide some more info on this one:

Our phone and SMS provider Twilio faced an outage for their SMS component that lasted for quite some time, but after the outage was resolved on their end, we noted that your issue was also related to their toll-free verification process that hadn't been completed.

We reached back out to you with the form needed to verify your toll-free number. I see you had submitted the form - thank you for that! - and one of our agents reached out to you to let you know we'll get back to you as soon as Twilio processes the request.

I assure you we're completely aware of how important this is to you and we're doing all we can on our end to mediate between our provider and our clients, but I'm afraid we can't impact how much time it takes for them to process any requests or resolve any outages, unfortunately.

Once again, we truly apologize for the bad experience you've had and we'll be reaching out to you once again once all this is resolved to make sure everything's working correctly and that you can use Gorgias to streamline your support as much as possible and grow your business.

Thank you once more for your patience with us on this one, I wish you all the best in the meantime.

Uproot Clean

Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the worst apps to use for customer service. 1. They updated how they pull in comments for Instagram ads without notifying us and started charging based on # of ads which is ridiculous 2. Their support "live" team is horrible - take 10-20 minutes to reply to each message. Will send one half-assed response, I'll reply to the chat right away, will not reply again for another 10-20 minutes. How is this "Live" support? How can a customer support platform have horrible customer support? STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS

October 16, 2022

Hello there,

Hope your weekend is going well.

I'm truly sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with us! It was definitely never our intention to take a long time to get back to you - we've just been dealing with a huge ticket surge and we've had agents out due to sickness and vacation time, so our limited coverage impacted our reply time.

We apologize for this and I'd like to reassure you we're working on better coverage consistently.

As for Instagram ads, we don't charge per ad - you can see our Pricing models here https://www.gorgias.com/pricing - we charge per ticket, not per integration or per integration feature, so I'd love to get to the bottom of what might've happened here.

Could you please reach out to us at support@gorgias.com regarding this?

Of course, we're always happy to hear feedback from our clients, so thank you for leaving a review - I hope we have a chance to change your mind and provide better service on our end.

I wish you all the best in the meantime!

Royal Essence (Australia & New Zealand)

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Sent us an email to say they are TRIPLING the price we pay. Disgusting how they treat customers! Don't do it. They are too big to support startups now. This is an enterprise app these days.

October 3, 2022

Hello Team.

We appreciate the time you've taken to review our service, and we’re truly sad to hear that you've got such an impression about us.

We can assure you that we do care about all our customers, always striving to make our pricing plans comparable, and affordable so you can get what you opted for.

As explained by one of our team members, the price increase stems from changes applied to operating costs in this macroeconomic environment, also taking into consideration the financial aspect during the process of improving the existing and implementing new features, which will take your Gorgias experience to an even higher level.

Once again, we're sincerely grateful for your feedback, and we truly appreciate your understanding on this one.

Stickyrama

I do not recommend it. After uninstalling the app, the widget is still displayed on the store. We cannot reconnect to our account somehow, and this is the response we got from support. "would definitely recommend you book a quick call with us so we can go over your business needs and give you a walkthrough of the new revenue-generating features that we launch. Our team there will be able to help out on reconnecting to your old account and answer any questions that you have regarding our product! " After this message, they don't answer anymore. Very Frustrating and Unacceptable.

September 21, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I can see several conversations have been open between your store and Gorgias, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate the ticket where you reported you were unable to remove your widget from your store.

To give you some context, since the chat is installed on your theme.liquid folder in Shopify, you can either remove the snippet in Shopify directly or simply turn the chat off from your Gorgias account once you cancel your subscription. Based on the response you received from our team, it looks like we offered a call to sort this out as soon as possible and I'm very sorry to hear you were not able to receive any follow-up responses as faster as we'd like. We take your customer experience very seriously and I'll be happy to further investigate this to ensure we make things right for you.

I see you've recently had new conversations with our team regarding our Starter plan, so I'll contact you directly on that email address to help get your chat and account working if needed.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for allowing us to show you we always strive to provide exceptional support in anything we do.

Jeans4you.shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Horrible customer support. This is very strange because this is a customer support app, but it looks like they have to work more on improving their support!

Hey there team,

Thank you for the feedback!

I checked your records with us and see that you mentioned that you submitted some questions that never received a reply, but I wasn't able to find any question that was left unanswered, I apologize.

If you find any we missed, please let our agents know - I see you're chatting with us currently, so the agent handling your ticket can re-send any messages you might have missed and reply to any questions we might have overlooked from our side.

Thank you so much for your patience with us, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Skolehuset.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app smells scammy all over the place. Used it for a while, but it got to complex. Then trying to get out, is not easy. No delete account button, and you need to chat with them. And how is that going? Not good at all, since they are stalling,... stalling.... stalling....

Hey there team,

Hope you're doing well, thank you for the feedback!

I'm so sorry to hear you found Gorgias too complex, we have a bunch of resources to help you get used to Gorgias and office calls available to go over certain functions to help with the more complex parts, I'm sorry if they weren't prominent or helpful enough - we're happy to learn.

As for cancelling your account, all you need to do is write to us and fill out the cancellation form and that's it - our Billing team will get back to you within 24 hours with the cancellation confirmation.

I see you wrote in on Saturday afternoon when we have extremely limited support, which is why the cancellation took a little longer, but I see it was processed on Sunday morning, 18 hours later - we hope to see you back at Gorgias again one day!

Thank you for your feedback once again, we're always working on getting back to you faster and improving our processes, so it's good to have in mind that the cancellation procedure could be faster.

All the best for you and your team going forward!

ProHealth Longevity

In response to Gorgias' response- DO NOT USE THIS APP IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Since my original review we now have had several people reply to our emails and customer support requests, but all they've done so far is confirm that the system isn't working in the ways we're saying that it's not working. The phone system kicks agents off calls when new calls come in, the email import timed out after days of trying to import emails, then wiped our account clean when the import failed, when emails are uploaded we're getting duplicate emails in multiple boxes so agents are doing double work and stepping on each other's toes, our user accounts were all deleted over the weekend and nobody knows why, you can't leave an after hours message, etc... like I said before it's a great idea but a HORRIBLE execution. At this point we're trying to get our money back for the time we paid for the service that's worse than unusable- it's making our agent's jobs harder and wasting our tech team's time. Hopefully with the $30MM they just raised they can actually build the service that they're selling. And Connor used a free gift for listening to the pitch offer to get my attention then never sent the gift and hasn't replied to any of my emails after the account sign up was completed. He got his sale and was done with us. ******* Original Review: It's a great idea and they sell it well but it doesn't work and nobody calls you back. Starting with the salesperson, Connor who makes promises that the company doesn't keep, to the implementation team that disappears before the integrations are working, to the system itself that isn't ready for use (no hold function on the phones and when a call comes in and an agent is on the phone it kicks the agent off the current call and gives them the new call) gorgias is a huge disappointment. I never write bad reviews, btw but all of our emails to anyone in the company are go unanswered and the executive team isn't reachable on linkedin or any other way. Hopefully this review will get someone's attention at gorgias and they can fix this situation.

Hello team,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, but I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with Gorgias!

Regarding the phone issue, we sent you a reply on Saturday, please take a look and we'll be more than happy to continue troubleshooting this for you as it's definitely not expected behaviour. And not to worry - our tech teams will be involved right away if the issue isn't easy to solve on the agents' side.

As for promises Connor made that we didn't keep, could you please share some more about what was promised and wasn't delivered? I'll be more than happy to loop Connor in as well and we can all jump on a call, if needed. Just let us know!

To address the putting agents on hold feature, it's currently on our Roadmap here https://portal.productboard.com/gorgias/1-gorgias-product-roadmap/c/221-put-customer-on-hold-during-call, set to be released in late 2023. You can vote for the idea right there - the more votes, the higher the priority.

And finally, to address the unanswered emails, while we did have a huge surge of tickets and some agents out of office which resulted in a backlog - for which we truly apologize - we managed to reply to everyone during the weekend, so please take a look at our latest reply and we can continue our troubleshooting. We want Gorgias to be the perfect solution for your business and we'd be more than happy to help!

Thank you once again for your patience and your review - every piece of feedback helps us learn and get better.

All the best in the meantime!

Confettified

Location Australia

Gorgias was good, albeit limited at first however they have now released an update to the android app which causes it to no longer work. This renders the Gorgias platform useless.
I'd strongly recommend looking for another customer service ticketing option as when raising any faults with Gorgias they are simply ignored.

EOzzie Electric Vehicles

Location Australia

Terrible!! I thougth is will be a solution for my business and now it becomes hell. I changed my local phone number for Gorgias phone number and the service does not work at all. Calls appear randomly on different team member's screens, they don't ring sometimes, team members cannot recieve the calls despite they are connected on line...massive Dissaster on Christmas season!!!!!!!! lots of sales lost. The worst of it is the response from Gorgias. I understand problems can happen but I contacted the person who sold me product no answer, I contacted my account mananger no solution, I contacted the technical team...only apologies and no answer to my questions about company address for all my time and sales lost and it is like they ignore the questions....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still having problems with my phone line...

Cannabis Hardware

Byer beware, the $60 subscription requires that you agree to a $10,000 not to exceed monthly limit. Your giving them permission to bill your credit card up to 10k per month uncontested instead of pausing your subscription in the event of a hack.

Previous 1 3 4